What do you think of this board reset?

Started by Trident, January 06, 2003, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shael of Torethevel

Well, Krull, in the past, people have tried one-word posts to get their post count up.  :)  It's just too bad they're not around anymore to warn you about the consequences.  ;)
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Shytalon

Seems the same to me. Less cheese, though... but I had song lyrics saved on my notebook, drattit...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Shael of Torethevel

*groans* Shy, you ruined it. You've exposed this new, beautiful, shiny, /pure/ board to the word cheese. It's all your fault.  :P  I was curious to know if this board will be as infected with cheese as the other, but I guess not. It's already had it's 20 minutes of fame...

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

Shytalon

But... but... I believe in the power of cheese...

Maybe that will get me in good with Cafe. Since I was the first to say cheese on the new forum.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

calria

Trust in the power of cheese... cheese shatters swords. cheese pounds brick. trust in cheese.

wait... that was stone... and it was flavour text on a magic card... and i don't think i got it right, either.

aaaah!

Bloodrath

QuoteOh and Bloodrath, are you the same Bloodrath from AOS? Because I'm Fyrewind Barkstripe if you must know.

Heh, I didn't realise that. heh, oh well good to have you here. AOS is getting up faster though with the RPG going and everything but I still like coming here and Terruge. Oh well nice to see ya again. :)  

General Austin

Heh. Cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese! There! But seriously, I didn't like it when the whole "Cheese" thnig was around. It didn't even HAVE cheese topics. Just a bunch of people declaring cheese was best and a couple of lactose-intolerants arguing that it stunk. (No offense to the cheese-haters, but I thought I should ,ake it a bit funny). Cheese is okay, but only American... lol ;)  :lol:  :lol:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Where did the roleplaying board go? Did the admins get rid of it because of the cheese?  

Black Claw

It looks almost the same as the other one.  
An Aztec poem.
Where would we not go to find death? For that desire, our heart bleeds.

Kupo!Kupo!
Me likes moogles

Krull of the Kaptors

I never said I was actually going to use one word posts. I just think they're a waste of time and effort. :lol:

But yeah, go board reset. Cheese is good. I love cheese, cheddar, gouda, /old/ cheddar, mozzarella, bree, havarti and camombere.. yum.

In fact I'm gonna eat some right now.

Good to see ya Bloodrath! I hope you're enjoying the RP as much as I am.

Bloodrath

Yep, the RPG is going well. Very good fun. Heh, I hope it keeps getting stronger and hope every person that joined will participate in it a lot. I know I want to. Heh, usually post twice a day or at least once.

Shael of Torethevel

Heh, this is sorta off the current topic, but I'm the only one who voted for the last one. Beatles and Klamath were the only ones ahead of me then, but they're not around now. They had titles anyway.

Leader of El Queso, #419

Trident

Retoo, don't act as though I'm going to kill you!  It's ok buddy.  Oh well.  I was almost half-way to getting a title, and I had a me post that had so many posts under it, but then I had to get off and i never saw the results.  Oh well.  

calria

*amused*
on subject, to cheese, and back again. how amusing.

mmmmmmmmm swiss...

Abby The Rat

Me, I just post when I have the time and feels like it. ~shrugs~ New forums, olds forums doesn't make that much different. Just looks

[edit]And no cheese in my post. DOH
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]