Thinking of having a photo album...

Started by The Lady Shael, July 14, 2003, 01:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

*rolls in laughter*

I think Peace looks like a teddy bear! *grins* *hides*

Really though, I think Peace has brown hair, brown eyes, average height and build, not pale.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

I like snowboarding because its fun. I love to get goin real fast, I love to glide over powder and I love to go over mogles... Skateboarding i dislike because its not about the fun of it, its all about fitting an image. i wouldn't have fun trying to be some stupid image the media has created.

Today, when i was parked in a parking lot waitinf for my dad, i looked over to see a kid (like 13) wearing a shiney baby blue sporty type outfit with shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. to top it all off he was wearing a side-ways upside down viser. What has Eminem been doing to our world! He has poisoned all of society!!

I'm not saying skateboarders want to be Eminem, they just want to be another image. its all the same. Skateboarding is not fun, most of the people out there are only doing it to fit in. But i'm fine being myself, I have enough confidence to go around being myself and that seems to work fine. The problem is that people see a market in using teens need to be cool and popular. There using teens insecurity to make money! Does that not make you sick?

- My rant for the day

calria

*rolls eyes* What is with you guys and skateboarding lately? I don't get it...

Dommy

Peace is just so full of himself he dosen't know how stupid he sounds, alright look, skateboarding is extremely fun if you;re not a poser, that kid you saw was a poser, and yes skateboarding is catching on quick because it's fun!

Kenny Boy

Sorry I accidentally posted that in my bro's name!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Peace Alliance

That kid I saw was a poser. The kid down my street who skateboards is a poser. The kids at the corner on main street are posers, the kids at my school with skateboards are posers... therefor my conclusion is, Skateboarders are powers. I've seen very few who aren't. Even my little brother started skateboarding because he wanted to be cool. I could tell, everything he did with those friends was to be cool.

Skateboarding is catching on simply because its the latest thing. Its the cool image everyone is trying to be. simply put

Trident

I love that picture of Peace Alliance!  For those of you who it didn't work for, right click and copy the properties url and paste it in the address bar.

Scarwake

Ummmm....Sorry to burst your bubble here, but this topics not to discuss skateboarding and whose cool and not cool.  So let's stick to the subject because otherwise you'll drag me into it and then everybody'll start getting mad at me...So just no more talking about skateboarding, especially in a topic that doesn't have anything to do with Skateboarding...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

QuoteReally though, I think Peace has brown hair, brown eyes, average height and build, not pale.
*just sees that* Holy smokes... Thats almost my excact description!!!

I have light brown hair, but only in the summer. it gets darker in the winter. and i have green/brown eyes.... and i'm NEVER pale 'cause i have a natural tan (i'm part everything... a culteral moziac) and i just had a growth spirt so i'm finally average height. my build could be considered average if it weren't for hollywood *curses*

Ruatine

;)  Just call it women's intuition.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

Well i was way off for, I always thought you were a cow jumping on a pogo stick!

calria

*snort* She really is a cow jumping on a pogo stick! The other picture is one she found on Hallmark.com. *grin*  

Peace Alliance

*looks suspiciously* well... I'm sure its good enough and... the corners are folded... *goes and checks hallmark.com* Nope! it wasn't there!  :P  

Ruatine

*grins* Who knows? Maybe I am a cow jumping on a pogo stick....

Nah. That's really me in my pic sitting in O'Charley's after graduation. *nods*

The Beatles

What if, say, we had a little house, or something similar, in 2D, with each 'flat' being a picture of the person with their names on it, linking to a description of them...?
It's the same as right now, except for:
1. Looks nicer.
2. Automatically adding your photo/pic.
3. You would not necessarily have to put in a photo, or even provide an image at all.

Another benefit would be no advertisements... if iboze.com would be willing to host the script(s) I write to handle this, which would be quite simple. It need not even be a house, but anything is better than Yahoo's page.

~Beatles

PS. This could include other members of the ROC as well, you could just name what club you belonged to, etc.

PPS Ha, this might just be a ripping idea for RWCenter! Ignore what I just said, it will be on RWCenter, eventually.