Fire and Ice RP

Started by Daryn, June 06, 2010, 12:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

>Well, one clan vs. another. Ice lives in the Northlands and Fire lives in the Southsward

[b]Warlord Name:[/b]
[b]Warlord Alliance:[/b] Fire, Ice, or other [please name]?

Warlord Name: Shigedo
Warlord Alliance: Ice

It was as cold as ice up in the north. That was where he liked it best. Warlord Shigedo leaned back against the rail of his massive juggernaut, Waveraider and sighed. They hadn't seen a bit of Fire since they were coasting up the shores of Mossflower. That was how boring it was. The black panther looked about, his blue eyes scanning the seas. "Kestrelwing, what is our position?" he called, glaring at the said tabby tom.

Kstrelwind turned back, his yellow eyes gleaming. From his perch on the mast, he scanned about, the wind whipping his dark gray fur back. Suddenly, with a leap, Kestrelwing landed neatly on all fours. "Mouth of River Moss, commander."

Shigedo nodded sagely, stroking his chin thoughtfully.
Pies.

SiegeMaster

Warlord Name: Ferahgo Nickname: SiegeMaster
Warlord Alliance: wandering with mid. size group
Master Strategist

status looking for an alliance

Daryn

Do you want Shigeto and Ferahgo to meet? I'm planning on a small crew in Waveraider.
Pies.

SiegeMaster

sure lets meet.

by the way i never did a RP before

Mr.Grimm

Warlord: Volg
Warlord Alliance: Ice

OOC: Once again, I don't know how active I'll be.

The air was freezing. Of course it was always freezing in forsaken hunting spot. This was the hunting spot of Volg and his clan. It had been his hunting spot for as long as he could remember. To call it a hunting spot would joke, as the land was dead, covered by the ice and cursed by the sun. Indeed, it was lucky Volg's clan ever so the sun. Volg did not care. He knew in this land you either became strong, or you die. And he was one of the strongest. A rat approached Volg, "Sire, I don't wish to bother you, but we have no food." The rat looked nervously at his master. Volg's face did not change for a moment and then, a small smile began to play upon his lips. "What else is new Shawslash, my old friend? We're lucky if some bird just flies over us everyonce a week. I think... I think it is time for a change of scenery old friend. Yes, a change... Tell the other to pack up and begin the march south. It is time we find ourselves a new hunting ground." Shawslash looked at the stoat eyes, fixed ahead to unknown lands and creatures. Shawslash grew up in this land and he knew his master was right. If they continued to live here, it would only be a few seasons until they all died. That didn't change the fact that he quite afraid of what they were going to attempt.

Daryn

Waveraider had only a small band of about a score of hardened fighters, but it was enough. Shigeto called for a stop and rapped out orders, "Kestrelwing! Take five and begin towing the schooner in! Halion, you and Clawtooth stay aboard the ship! The rest of you, come with me to the beach!" With that, a longboat was lowered with the vermin crew and they landed upon the beach. A campfire was set hurriedly, and soon, a plume of smoke rose above.
Pies.

SiegeMaster

Ferhago and his band of about three score were on the border. Ferhago had to decide, if he should go north or south. The south provided hunting grounds, but the north could give them the chance to form an alliance. Ferhago choose the north.

Krowdon

(Hmm. I think I will join this too. Im not good at roleplay, but practice will improve my skills.)

Warlord name: Krowdon (What else?)
Warlord Alliance: Fire

(I want to read 2 or 3 more posts before I jump in.)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

>Sure!

The camp was now set up now. Shigeto leaned back against the makeshift throne for him, a plate of roast fish and damson wine in front of him.
Pies.

SiegeMaster

Scringetail, one of Shigeto's sentries, reported, " Um... Sire, there. um... The band of Ferahgo is. um. outside our camp. He. uh. Wants to make an alliance."

Mr.Grimm

Volg's clan had set up camp on top of a hill. A village burned in the background, unfortunate enough to be caught in the way of the clan's march south. Food was taken along with new recruits who wished to join. Those who didn't join were killed on site. Shawslash munched on some chicken looking around at his happy fellow clan mates. Their mood had greatly increased now that food and shelter had been found. Getting up and stretching, Shawslash moved towards the head of the camp where Volg's tent was set up. With the hope of catching his master in a good mode, the rat walked into the tent and looked around at the what he saw. The tent was very simple looking. A cot to sleep in was found on the left side of the tent while a place for Volg's weapons were on the right. But it was what was right in front of the tent that always unnerved Volg's visitors to his tent. For at the very front of the tent, were the heads of Volg's enemies and victims. "Sire?" Shawshank called out to his master, "Sire? I have news." Volg was busy looking at his wall of trophies, "Yes, what is it?" "Um well, you see your lord," the rat spluttered out, " It seems we have found a new hunting ground, hmm?" The rat tried putting on a smile but stopped when he saw that one of the heads on the wall had the same smile. Volg turned around slowly, "No, I'm afraid we don't have a new hunting ground yet. You see, I made the choice that this frozen wasteland is no longer of use to our people. Tell the clan to be ready to march south again." This order had taken Shawslash back by suprise. Why should they march any farther? There was plenty of food here, and it was warmer then their old home too. But he smart enough not to question his master. "Sire, if I may ask, where are we going?" Volg turned back to his trophy wall. "To a place called Mossflower. That is where we shall rule."

Daryn

"Ferahgo?" A brow cocked upward to express slight interest as the big black cat rose, pale blue eyes raking the sentries form. "I shall see him. Perhaps this alliance will prove to be best for us." His gaze slid from the soldier to one of his lieutenent, Kestrelwind. "Oi. You go and check the lay of the land."
Pies.

SiegeMaster

Ferahgo *walks into tent*

Kyrolin Zenyar

Warlord Name: Kyrolin Zenyar, cat.
Warlord Alliance: Rogue

OOC: Like Grimm, I'm more engaged in major rps, but I'll find time for this.

Kyrolin's beasts were scouting out the territory near Shigeto's camp, when a few of his rats came running, telling him about Volg's being in the area, and a possible alliance between Shigeto and Ferahgo.
Annoyed at these complications to his plans to assassinate Shigeto, Kyrolin immediately sent out a guerrilla force of beasts to destroy Shigeto and Ferahgo at the same time, when they would both be in the same tent.  Watching to make sure that the crossbows and arrows, flaming and regular, were in good order, the cat hoped the mission would be succesful.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

SiegeMaster

Out of the corner of his eye Ferahgo saw a light coming toward him, instictly he threw himself and Shigeto down. But couldnt stop the arrow from burning the tent.
"SHIELDS UP!!! SHEILD BEARERS UP FRONT! PIKEMAN! PIKE DOWN! FOOT SOLDIERS BEHIND PIKEMAN! ARCHERS IN BACK SHOOT ARROWS ABOVE OUR HEADS! EVERY TO THEIR POSITIONS! GO! GO! GO!"

Ferahgo was in his element, shouting orders and hacking at enemies if they got to close.

"Bowbeast!"
Ferahgo's best archer reported
"Yes sire?"
" Keep your eyes peeled for Kyrolin. This is his doing."
"Yes sire. Right away."