Fire and Ice RP

Started by Daryn, June 06, 2010, 12:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Volg's army had been on the march for days without news from their scouts. That all changed when a scout ran up to Volg. "Sire!' Yelled the ferret, "Their seems to be a battle up ahead!" Volg pondered this. He quickly began to question the ferret. "Who is fighting and how many beasts are there?" The ferret paused for a second to think, "I don't know who's fighting, lord. But it seems there must a large number of troops up ahead! What should we do." Volg thought for a moment. "We'll wait until we have a better idea of what seems to be going on. Then we shall make our move!"

Krowdon

(Im gonna be a neeb and write a short post, then hop in once everyone is done fighting. Here goes nothin'...)

Krowdon sat up on a branch of an ash tree, awaiting her friend Daiki to return with news. The Fox and Ocelot had been friends for a long time, and he had left her in the middle of the night. Krowdon knew he would return, and planned to yell at him about wandering off alone. After her group deserted her, Daiki was all Krowdon had left, and she couldn't afford to be along.

It was an hour before Daiki returned. Panting, the ocelot stopped to catch his breath. Krowdon lept out of the tree and handed a bottle of water to her friend. Daiki took a sip, before speaking. "Krowdon... Theres a fight going on up ahead. Lets go and watch. Perhaps this is our chance to join an army, or something. Seems like a lot of beasts."  Krowdon gave Daiki a quick pat on the shoulder, then gathered their things and the two headed off in the direction of the battle.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Kyrolin sat safely in his camp watching the fight go on.

He saw Krowdon and Daiki coming his way, and hailed them.  "Hey there, you two, I've seen you around before.  Want to join a horde, do ye?  Well, come on over."

Looking back at the battle, he saw the two enemy leaders safe and cursed.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

(Lol. Well, that was easier than expected XD)

Krowdon drew her axe and approached Kyrolin. "What do you have to offer us? I am not joining without the benefits."

Daiki stood a little behind Krowdon and looked Kyrolin over.  Daiki was impressed. The cat was fit, and seemed to be the kind of leader he could follow. Of course, Daiki didn't want to follow Kyrolin. He wanted to have some sort of power, and to Daiki, any sort of power over another beast, was the best feeling in the world.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

((Yes, an Eddsworld reference...))

"Ahh, so I see you're already half game.  Benefits, eh?  Well, there's delicious food, friendly faces, fun times and best of all, it's all free.  And I may give you a position of command also."  Sizing up the ocelot, he realized he would be a good ally, and the fox as well, though he had more respect for his fellow feline.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Krowdon put her axe away and offered a paw for Kyrolin to shake. "Its a deal. Although you may want your troops to finish up here first. I look forward to becoming allies. Perhaps less formal as well." 

Daiki kept staring at Kyrolin. He didnt look like he would be easy to take out, but Daiki didnt have to do that. Daiki went and stood behind Krowdon. "Well, seeing as I do whateve Lady Krowdon does, I'll be joinin' ya too. I look forward to gettin' to know ye real well partner. I hope you like me alight. Last one disliked me. Ocelots, you know?" Daiki laughed to himself.

SiegeMaster

As ferahgo went to take a look at the battle he saw kyrolin allying with two other creatures.

" Hisk! Tell Shigedo about kyrolin's alliance"

Daryn

The wild cat ducked as an arrow soared through the sky. With a low growl, he raised his head, ears flattened with rage. He'll have to deal with these usurpers himself. Yelling throatily to his beasts, he ordered them into a tortoiseshell formation, with the rectangular shields up and forming a shelter for anyone under.
Pies.