Dusk OOC comments

Started by Kilkenne, December 12, 2003, 06:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

(Cannot reply. No time to do so. Comp has been taken away by parental unit. Will resume when Christmas Break starts at my school...I can hope for in 7 days from this message.)

(Just adding on my message here.

Argh, I almost thought you DIED or something. I figured you either were really caught up in school, died in a car crash, or were grounded. Truthfully, my own parental unit has similar thoughts, which is partly the reason I haven't been posting lately. ~Shael)

Vengerak

OOC: *Not dead, will do something after prelim exams, probably.*

Kilkenne

(4 weeks or more. Sadly.)

The Lady Shael

Wow...you both really ARE alive...I-...I could cry right now...

What I find weird is that you both left about the same time, and came back about the same time...you did that several months ago too...

I shall delete these OOC posts when we start role-playing again.

And Kilk, try to get on AIM soon, need to talk to you.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Bump (out of the blue mode!)

The Lady Shael

*gasp*  :blink:

Raine, you gave me a heart attack....don't DO that....wow, that was odd...

I was just randomly scrolling down and saw the RP forum had a new post and I thought it was for that Sharpslice topic, and then I saw your name and my jaw dropped. *almost grabs Raine around the neck* Why do you have to disappear SO many times? And I'm forced to write these kinds of posts everytime you come back? Ergh... I need to get rid of all these OOC posts.

Maybe you'll be on MSN sometime? *is not expecting an answer*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Vengerak

Heh. I still got it  ;) .

Seriously, though, sorry to keep worrying you.  I'm actually on MSN quite a bit in the evenings- never see you on it, though. I'm currently on exam leave- I've sat two out of five highers. I can't dedicate a lot of time to this RP or to RPing generally at the moment. When I'm done in roughly a fortnight, I'll be around a good bit more, but I'm going on holiday after four weeks, so you won't see me for a while after that. Then I'll be back, and it'll be summer holidays, and I'll be fairly regular.

Satisfactory  :P ?

The Lady Shael

Ah, good enough. ^_^ Kilk seems to be avoiding me anyway, so I've been feeling quite lonely.