Death Arena

Started by Oscar The Great, December 14, 2004, 12:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar The Great

Battle now post a vermin charcter and make up their wepons and some breif info about them not battle away.Note this thing only workss if everyone plays fair and dosen't mind their charcter losing now for my Charcter:

Name:Malkeith
furcoler:light gold
Wepon:Posioned Twin long swords
Armour:Chainmail
Other equipment:

Couple of throwing knives
Secondary knife if other wepons brocken
Net
Posion vial
Some healing potions
Pet crow that helps me fight and Pokes your eyes out :blink:

I challenge anyone wanting to fight my charcter Muhhhhhhhhaaa
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

Name: Rekal
Armor: Full steel plate
Weapons: Twin (I missspelled a swearword) swords on lanyards.
Other: Potions of cure critical wounds, throwing axes, alchemist's fire, bag of holding.
Shield: Large steel shield

You wanna fight? You got it. BWHAHA! You should NEVER challenge a true RPer to a fight! *Plays D&D*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

QUOTE ( Volkov)
Weapons: Twin (I missspelled a swearword) swords on lanyards.[/quote]
wazzat? never heard of that particular type of sword..  :lol:

oh, fine..  
Name: Rhye (dont ask)
Species: Red Fox
Fur: Bright orange fading to a dark red tail
Armor:  light chainmail, covered with barkcloth (cammo XD)
Weapon: Arrows and a yew bow to shoot them, also a small dagger

*shoots at Volkov*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Name:Tuk
furcolour: pitch black (i almost spelt that with a b!)
Weapon: bow with Black Arrows (they pierce anything and poison you :))
Other:
he rides a hawk (well actually a griffin but we're talkin vermin here ok!)
wears a black cloak
is almost impossible to see at night
has green glowing eyes because of toxic waste
tixic waste makes him emmune to poisons

Gen. Volkov

Darn it! Its a type of weapon! That's what I'm talking about! I HATE this stupid word filter!

Weapon: B A S T A R D swords on lanyards!

Hey if you're gonna be like that Peace... I mean I was trying to be at least FAIR with my char but fine, have it your way.

Name: Rekal
Armor: Full steel plate, +6 magical, that makes him immune to poison and other effects.
Other: Potions of cure critical wounds, throwing axes, alchemist's fire, bag of holding.
Shield: Steel buckler, can't be pierced by arrows, expands to size of tower shield and shrinks back to buckler when magical word is spoken.

*Holds up his shield, windy's arrow tinks off, he runs foward to chop windy's arm off*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

Rhye, seeing Rekal rushing, hits Rekal in the paw with a well aimed arrow
Fireing two more shafts in quick succession, both of Rekel's foot paws are pinned to the earth.  

This done, Rhye slinks back into the dense shrub to sniper thoes less wary.

(ah crud, forgot..  yall, mention what species you are..  Rhye is a fox...  *goes off to edit*)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Oscar The Great

Arghhhhhhh Dungeons and Dragons isan't really(not at all) polpular in NZ But I play Computer games and Arcanum and Diablo 2 all the time. I never knew we could have posion potions and what is alchemisit fire and bag of holding and can we make it that we can't get to magicky and have axe of firey domm+98.BUt prepare to die*charges off to edit charcter*
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Oscar The Great

Quote from: Gen. Volkov.
Shield: Large steel shield
How can you have a sheild and twin swords?

And what is a lanyard?
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Kilkenne

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he can sheath one sword.

Oscar The Great

I dip my throwing knives in posion and target Rekals head aims If Rekal even moves an inch is head will be full of knives a hired observer throws a stone at me monumenterily I lose concentration but seconds later my Aim will be reastored
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Yes. And I modified it to a buckler. Also, a lanyard is a short piece of string or rope, or leather that can be tied to a sword so that if you lose it, it will just hang form your wrist instead of flying off into space.

Oscar The Great

Oh I just realsied thats theres like 3 people in this topic :)  
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

windy, oscar quit godmoding.

Windy your arrows don't automatically hit, and two, I have FULL PLATE! That means GAUNTLETS AND BOOTS! So.
*The arrows again tink off his armor and he continues his charge*

However if you are good enough, when I get close enough you should be able to punch through my armor.

Oscar: Um yeah... fair fight ny (behind). I have a helmet anyway. Its full plate... and keep using poison and I'll be an elf, which are immune to poison.

Oscar The Great

NOOOOOOOOO elves just have a weaker constuiton and rember were VERMIN NOT (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use) ELVES,WOOD ELVES OR DARK ELVES FOR THAT MATTER

OH yeah I play warhammer and I have an army of DARK ELVES!!!!!!!!!

Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

AND THEY"RE IMMUNE TO POISON!