Death Arena

Started by Oscar The Great, December 14, 2004, 12:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Suits of armour get a bad rap. They weren't that bad.  Athletic knights could do handstands in them, even.

windhound

...then needed a can opener to help them out...

lol.  
yeah, I'm sure there were good suits of armor and bad ones..  I've seen amazingly complicated ones too that would probably move like the wind
but there are also thoes that move slower than a slug ;)

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

It is funny to watch someone fall over in one, they can't get up because the suit is so heavy.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Oscar The Great

They required there quires to put on their armour because it was THAT complicated.If your King Aruther Im a Terminator "Prepare to be TERMINATED''
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

Oscar.. it was a joke... lol. And yes.. armor was complicated, but the squires thing was more status than not. I mean some suits were insanely complicated, but most could be put on by one person if they absolutly had too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Oscar The Great

It would just take agez to put on and be really hard to asmbel
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Vengerak

It's because they needed tied on at the back and stuff. Not because they required teams to lift them etc.

Seriously, this nonsense about people not being able to move around in armour is simply not true, although you would become tired on the march due to muscle fatigue etc., and getting yourself up out of muddy ground could be a (dog) if you'd come off a horse.

Gen. Volkov

Which is what I have been saying essentially the whole time... *Glares at windy*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

:lol: meh ^_^

I was messing with yer mind anyhow

disagreeing only for the sake of disagreeing  :P  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Darn you windy!I shoulda realized that! I do it all the time! :lol: *Shakes fist*

Oscar The Great

Now that we have had our two page war over Armour Weight.

So can we have our battle now :huh:  
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

Sure. *I chop your head off* *Snickers*

Holby

Athel Loren 4eva!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Fun. *Chops Holby's head off and super glues it too helmet* So we can talk easier. *Nod*

Holby

*Whimper* I miss my limbs
I will not deleted this