Death Arena

Started by Oscar The Great, December 14, 2004, 12:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Pathetic.  The Black Knight remained plucky after his dismemberment, why should you get any sympathy?

Gen. Volkov

*Chops an arm off Holby's dead bad, superglues it to his head* Never let it be said that I am not a nice guy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I have an arm attached to my head. How degrading.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Hey, I'm doing my best here! *Connects nerves with high tech gadgetry, like a welding torch, Holby can now bash himself in the head* See, you can even move it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Holby

If my eyebrows worked I'd raise one of them.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

They work! *Does some more work with helmet on ground to make sure, Holby bashing his armored knees with his arm*

VinnieOlle

Its funny how probably half volkovs posts are complaining about thread "necromancy" (what ever thats supposed to mean) and yet he brought this 7-day post back up 9 months later.

Gen. Volkov

It's funny how you completely miss my point when I talk about thread necromancy. And necromancy: To bring something back from the the dead. And it's far less than half of half of half of half of HALF my posts. And another thing, I brought it back because I was trying to revive this area of the forum. The stuff you bring back has no such impulse behind it. In addition, I do such things so rarely that it's nothing compared to the dozen or so you have brought back, with utterly inane posts. So speak not of which you know little Vinnie.

VinnieOlle

Volkov stop being so literal. Its called exageration. And speak english for once:
[Q]So speak not of which you know little Vinnie."[/Q]
A simple, "Shut up, stupid" would have been fine.

Gen. Volkov

Then add something to let me know it's not supposed to be taken at face value. I can't read your facial expressions through text.

A simple "Shut up, stupid", is one, flaming, and two not how I do things. "So speak not of which you know little Vinnie." is English, if you can't understand it, that's not my problem. It's a great phrase, and I will continue to use it where appropriate.

VinnieOlle

Volkov did i ever tell you your funny?

Gen. Volkov