Camping online

Started by Firetooth, May 02, 2011, 01:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on May 02, 2011, 02:33:09 PM
Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 02, 2011, 02:25:24 PM
You know I am pushing you around now to see how you react.
Well, you keep doing it, and it isn't necessary. Insulting me for no reason doesn't impress anybody and will just end up with you getting into trouble.

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 02, 2011, 02:25:24 PM
have been online for almost two hours now. Do you consider that camping?
If you have land and are doing so with the intention of keeping that land, yes.

Yes when I am willing to give my stats away so people can hit if they ask  otherwise yes I plan on keeping it. Don't impress anyone...this is online game I don't impress I am only here to amaze lol. JK. I am here to show skills just like in Halo Reach and COd Black ops(where I break those spawn kills)

Shadow

Camping is staying online for an extended period and telling people you are running so they won't attack you. It is different from just being online.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Yes but, unknown told me I could attack him, so he wasnt camping for me. It maybe that he just dislikes your approach at situations or your history with him.

Firetooth

Unknown hit me as soon as I took land. He said it was because I "onlined" him, but he had been trying to lock and had already ran that day. When Shadow attacked him, he also onlined them. He was staying on to stop people taking his land.

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 02, 2011, 02:46:12 PM
Yes but, unknown told me I could attack him, so he wasnt camping for me. It maybe that he just dislikes your approach at situations or your history with him.
Or maybe he was just trying to lock,.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

The point is moot now.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 02, 2011, 02:39:16 PM
I am here to show skills just like in Halo Reach

You play Reach!? What rank are you?

Edit: Sorry for going completely off topic but I'll try to add something

It was obvious that Unknown Quantity was camping and trying (albeit badly) to lock for some reason, if this player is sevz, he was probably trying to do it to impress everyone . . . which he failed at

And Firetooth I think TS has a little bit of a point about you making topics about Sevah's wrongdoings . . . I mean you posted not one but two topics about it? Sure it's a dirty tactic, but get over and try to leave it in game when possible

Twilight Shadow

Colonel grade 2. But have play against a clan of...forerunner, two mythics and a brig and beat them with my friend. They used the credit cheat when the game first came out.

NUMBR1DER is my gamertag for XBOX360

To stay with the topic:
***edit: If he did lock successfully would have been impressive. And he would have won the round with ease if he was able to hold out against an indy. But thanks for agree with me sharpy on the firtooth hating sevah topics lol

Firetooth

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 02, 2011, 03:02:22 PM

And Firetooth I think TS has a little bit of a point about you making topics about Sevah's wrongdoings . . . I mean you posted not one but two topics about it? Sure it's a dirty tactic, but get over and try to leave it in game when possible
This topic wasn't meant to refer to sevz, but he got brought into it.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on May 02, 2011, 01:09:00 PM
(see also my thread in turbo)

It was pretty obvious you wanted to bring Sevah into this, I'll admit, I dislike him too, but professing that dislike all over the forumns isn't going to solve much

Firetooth

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 02, 2011, 03:14:21 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 02, 2011, 01:09:00 PM
(see also my thread in turbo)

It was pretty obvious you wanted to bring Sevah into this, I'll admit, I dislike him too, but professing that dislike all over the forumns isn't going to solve much
No I didn't, that's an assumption. I made the thread because I was reminded of the issue because of Sevah. I mentioned him as an example of somebody with an unfair advantage, but I didn't really bring him into it until other people mentioned him.

Krowdon

Oh goodness. I do this on weekends, but I never thought of it as a bad thing. I simply wait to see if anyone comes online. Im dreadfully sorry.

I will stop. I didnt know it was called Camping. XD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Haha Krowdon, being online is perfectly fine. It is only camping if you are using a few turns every 10 minutes to look like you are running and hogging the land.

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on May 02, 2011, 03:54:19 PM
Haha Krowdon, being online is perfectly fine. It is only camping if you are using a few turns every 10 minutes to look like you are running and hogging the land.

Oh. I misunderstood. Thanks, Shadow. I dont usually use turns, unless I have full turns anyway.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

never log off no not playing ever

wolf bite

New Turbo theme. Stars next to all the players and the net and land keeps changing. Mail takes 20 minutes to be delivered. This way everyone looks like they are on line and no way to check.  We can call it "intense anger". Hehe.

Wolf Bite
(Dose not remember Kilk as being this funny in all the posts)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles