PREPARE RAIDERS

Started by Twillight, February 02, 2003, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twillight

Prepare raiders- I have loads of huts and a seemingly unlimmited source of loyalty...but when ever I Prepare my raiders at least eighty of my leaders are killed and the mission is foiled. How is that possible? :ph34r:  
0==)==D=A=R=K=S=H=A=D=O=W=S=>

~*Former Member of Rakkar*~

~*Former Member of Union *~

~*Former Diplomat of SilverJuska*~

PROUD MEMBER OF RENEGADES OF FROST AND FIRE

~Fate of all fates...I am that is to be feared...
~Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~
I do not suffer from insanity. I'm insane- and I LOVE IT!

Shael of Torethevel

*shakes her head* Neither can I. But it's probably because you don't have enough leaders yet. If I was in the game, I'd loot over and over again until I gain no more leaders, which means I can perform any "leaderistic" ability successfully. *shrugs*  
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

No no no I have to solution! Demolish huts! Heheh like Deathclaw said. But I shall expain further.

IN ORDER TO have a 100% chance of preparing raiders: Demolish huts until you gain 0 leaders per turn. Then you can do any non-offensive missions.

The Beatles

Wrong. That isn't enough. Go to army status. CHeck how many leaders you have. Divide that number by 120. THat's how many huts you should have. Y'see 100 leaders/land usually just isn't enough.

~Beatles

Menatus

Well it always works for me.

calria

the stoat academy thing is so nice for this sort of situation... I just demolish down to where I've got about a 100/1 ratio, then academy up until I loose a few leaders. Then I know I'm at my max, and I'm ready to go! :-)

Tenchi Masaki

:angry:  I Hate preparing my raiders..IT took me 93 turns just to get it to work....and after the deaths  (how can they die) of my troops ...I wish that they didn't put this in the game.
Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

Shael of Torethevel

Truthfully, I don't think demolishing huts is a very good thing. You may be able to perform any utility successfully, but when it comes to offensive missions, you get squashed pretty flat. I'd probably build huts when I want to gain leades, but if I really have to perform a Utility mission, I'd demolish a few huts.

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

For some wierd reason, i once lost around 1K leaders per turn. Wierd?

Shael of Torethevel

*shrugs* Someone probably did a harsh attack on you, and you lost a lot of land...

Leader of El Queso, #419

calria

Quote from: Tenchi Masaki:angry:  I Hate preparing my raiders..IT took me 93 turns just to get it to work....and after the deaths  (how can they die) of my troops ...I wish that they didn't put this in the game.
you could always just not attack people outside of your own location...
that'd be bad for retal stuff, though, wouldn't it?

General Austin

I'm losing 14,000 leaders a turn... Meany Germania...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Or, you instead of preparing the raiders, you could just move to their location :)