Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Here's what I already have planned for next turbo round:

Changes for next turbo:
Goldmine: Need Leader/Hut ratio of at least 80 [prev. 40]
Goldmine: Produces Leader Loot * 1.8 [prev. 2]
Goldmine: Takes off 5% of a Leader Feast per Loot
Goldmine: Costs 1.8x Leader Loot
(I realize this depowers goldmine a lot - I don't still know if it's enough and I'm interested to see what will have the most impact)
Troop Specialities:
- Leaders can decrease losses by up to 33%
- Leaders can increase OP by up to 12% or decrease it by up to about 34%
- Border Patrol increases Group 1 Defense by up to 50%
- Border Patrol increases Group 2 Defense by up to 25%
- Border Patrol increases Group 3 Defense by up to 10%
- Police can increase losses up to 20%
- Police can decrease sacked food by up to 80%
- Guards can increase effectiveness of towers by up to 300%

I want to add more, though...any ideas?
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

I really think that instead of devaluing the goldmine spell you should make the other ones more powerfull. that way we are enhancing the game, not watering it down.

i told you about Prolonged Attacking. and i'm sure you've read about the Fox special i suggested where it cloaks networth right? those would be cool.

Sun Jian

:lol: Melikes tha new fox thing... Is it a permanant skill or does it last for 24 hrs., 48 hrs., 72 hrs., etc.? If it is too long then everyone would be fox... We don't want that do we? Ah well... ttfn-

Me
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Peace Alliance

its like preparing raiders or raising defenses, it would only work for a certain amount of time

RazorClaw

But it'd be extremely useful. One could hide their net during their run, then get rid of it on the market, so nobody sees a big gain, and the person could subtly gain the top.  

Peace Alliance

yes, being able to hide your net so that you can TRUELY be secretly growing in power..

everyone would know that foxes could do this too, so you would always be so suspicious of them.

you can literally be sly like a fox!!!

Sun Jian

Hmm... Maybe... To even the score, once race (JUST ONE) that should be able to use a special that would allow it to see the warlord's net anyways, despite the original warlord's special???

Nohcnonk

Or maybe if you espionaged them you'd get their correct net.

Peace Alliance

good idea nohc, correct net, but everything else would be scewed?

Sun Jian

Well if all you had to do was espionage, it isn't all that great... It needs to be very exclusive and useful... If a simply espionage can do the trick it stinks...

RazorClaw

It'd be better if you could espy and see what they have, but not their net. Also, their net would have to be random every so many hours, and they couldn't stay in the same place.  

Sun Jian

Mm... That right there sounds like a plan... :P  

RazorClaw

But that's the problem with the idea, I'm saying. Sure, net can be hidden, but people know what rank you are, and if they can tell what you have, then they can estimate net, and if you have a rank, they can approximate your net.  

Sun Jian

Why not have the rank blank and the name go up and down ranks every 5 minutes or so? Not focusing on 5 min but a small increment of time...

Peace Alliance

You would be ranked according to your falsified networth.

and it wouldn't be random, it would lower your networth by a certain amount every time you use it. it wouldn't be fair if you could falsify your networth to be higher 'cause you'd be in first for no good reason...