Hey, Important, look!

Started by IFman, May 28, 2004, 10:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

I've looked through where I thought the security problems were: the XML and Lite options, but they're solid (the XML is super-proof, by all my estimates).

I don't think I'll be working development much for RWL anymore . . . it's a lot of time for something like this. I am going to be adding in, I think, two last security touches, and then bug fixes as they happen.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Riverpaw

Quote from: RettoSometimes, one wonders why Retto keeps the site up.
Because, otherwise, *shudders*
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Quote from: RettoI've looked through where I thought the security problems were: the XML and Lite options, but they're solid (the XML is super-proof, by all my estimates).

I don't think I'll be working development much for RWL anymore . . . it's a lot of time for something like this. I am going to be adding in, I think, two last security touches, and then bug fixes as they happen.
Don't get discouraged, Retto! ((you sound it, you see))

Blackeyes

Lol, all this talk of Josh, he does have an icredible way to stir up some madness in you people. It's actually quite funny. I haven't even been here for like 3 months, don't really care much for Prominance games anymore, nah, theres better stuff out there people, and as you others are saying, RWL, is getting old, but it's not just gettign old, it's dieing and it's not nearly as old as TSOR is, Caleb's been running that for over 5 years, and this place is falling apart... well can't blame you, I mean why would Retto waste his time on a game that loses 10-15 members every reset... Oh well, it's not for me to say, I'm just a simple member who's been here fopr over a year... that was the the biggest waste of a year that I have ever had, and I was quite ashamed of myself for playing this for that long. Well, I'm also shocked to say the amount of spam posts mainly from riverpaw in this section has made you guys look even worse... Thank the spammers! hehe, well toodaloos my unsocial-little-friends, this place aint big enough for cool people, Bye Bye.

~Blackeyes
-Horde of Blackeyes
-Adanac
-Alcaline
-Lord Redeyes
-hey hey
-heyman
-Blacky the Bear
-(and multiple other waste of time names)

~Last post by Blackeyes the GREAT good luck to all you fools who thought this would live, cause RWL's burning baby, and the firemen can't reach you. ~ hehe

P.S. CANADIANS KICK [edited]!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Don't swear.]
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: BlackeyesP.S. CANADIANS KICK [edited]!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmm....good point  :lol:
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Myrhakel

The only good point.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Wildwood

Quoteunsocial-little-friends, this place aint big enough for cool people, Bye Bye.

Dude, this game is not just for geeky people.  It is a geeky game,and most people are geeks, but you cannot steriotype and say that every person is.  There are actually several cool people in this game.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

Amusing statement for you to make, given your in-game messages to me last night on Ragnarok...
^-^

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Wildwood
Dude, this game is not just for geeky people.  It is a geeky game,and most people are geeks, but you cannot steriotype and say that every person is.  There are actually several cool people in this game.
Like me! :D And the game isn't geeky.  There are lots of people here that are much cooler than the people that go to my school.  It's funny how only dumb people (not talking to you, Wildwood, because you're just admitting how you don't care what people think about the matter) think that certain things are "geeky."  That's like calling things "gay."  They just say it because it's too complex for them to understand or because it's too much for them to handle...

QuoteAmusing statement for you to make, given your in-game messages to me last night on Ragnarok...
^-^
I could see how that would be very funny. :lol:  Since he's already insulted us and he's supposed to be gone, I shall say this as nice as I can:
Blackeyes isn't too wise.

Larrusus Deathspear

Quote from: General AustinJosh has an insane ability to charm people into thinking he's the best guy in the world, no matter what the evidence says..

couhgblackeyescoauf

Thye just havent realized why we play the game, it's not becuase we're geeks , it's not because we hve nothing better to do besides smoke pot, Rwl'ers find it Fun ot play the game.

wow what a concept, Fun. To bad Josh is to busy being "funny" to see that.......
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Blackeyes

I'll sum his post up for you, without his insults (Which will be hard).

"Larrasus, who are you? If anything, Josh is much better than everyone in the world, or at least this forum. And Nohc, don't start an argument with me. From judging by your pictures, you're all quite nice-looking people, but I can't admit it or my ego will deflate. This place is going to the dogs."

~Edited by your friendly neighborhood mod, Aus~
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Orcrist

Well, I'm not gonna talk for anyone else, because the only other person I knew who played RWL was banned (Merc), but I am not a geek, nerd, or anything of the sort. I play this game when I'm on AIM and bored because no one else is online that I wanna talk to. It is a fun game, and it may or may not be going to the dogs Blackeyes. You never know. It's really the type of game that a member joins for a while, leaves, and then comes back. It all goes in swings.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wildwood

And did you look at the other 500 people who are not deticated enough to send in their pictures?  No!  You can not steriotype everyone in this game just because you saw about 30 people out of 500 who play this game's pictures.

user posted image

windhound

-.-
Blacky, you obviously dont want to be here, so dont.  Go 'way.  Shoo.  

you've proved nothin.  
*checks rear*  nope.  it seems to still be mine, though I rather liked Josh when he was playin his first account, but he just kinda went downhill..

Blacky, if you keep comin back than that would put you into the group that you are tryin to sterotype us all as:  Geeks and Nerds,
so therefore you think yourself a Geek/Nerd..  you said that that was your last post, leave it as that..  
begone.  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't