Hey, Important, look!

Started by IFman, May 28, 2004, 10:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrusus Deathspear

Quote from: BlackeyesWho the [edited] are you? ?If anything Josh owns all your little punk [edited] and Nohc, don't even start [edited] with me. And from judging by your pictures, at least 9/10 of you are nerds, who have no lives.

This place is going to the dogs, and hopefully by the looks of some of your mugshots you'll go live in the dog houses with them.
This post spells out the word  I G N O R A N C E, can you understand that Blackeyes, or are you to un-nerdish to learn how to S P E L L?
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

calria

What's wrong with being called a geek/nerd? I, personally, embrace the title. I strive to be one, and whenever someone calls me:
- weird
- nerd
- geek
- dork
- freak
Or anything along those lines, I say "thank you."

Know why?
Because all of those terms say that I'm intelligent enough to not have to follow the mainstream, and that I am set apart from the sheep herd that is mainstream modern society.
And remember, the geeks, freaks, and nerds are the ones who end up controlling the world.

So yeah, I'm a geek.
And I thank God for it!

Myrhakel

Gee. What do you call someone with all the answers as a kid? Nerd
       What do you call someone with all the answers as an adult? Boss  :P

*snort* You'd better get used to nerds and geeks because you'll be working for one in a few years.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Germania

Quote from: BlackeyesI'll sum his post up for you, without his insults (Which will be hard).

"Larrasus, who are you? If anything, Josh is much better than everyone in the world, or at least this forum. And Nohc, don't start an argument with me. From judging by your pictures, you're all quite nice-looking people, but I can't admit it or my ego will deflate. This place is going to the dogs."

~Edited by your friendly neighborhood mod, Aus~
Josh is much better than everyone in the world? Get out.

Wildwood

QuoteI'll sum his post up for you, without his insults (Which will be hard).

"Larrasus, who are you? If anything, Josh is much better than everyone in the world, or at least this forum. And Nohc, don't start an argument with me. From judging by your pictures, you're all quite nice-looking people, but I can't admit it or my ego will deflate. This place is going to the dogs."

ROFL!
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Kueller

Quote from: BlackeyesLol, all this talk of Josh, he does have an icredible way to stir up some madness in you people. It's actually quite funny. I haven't even been here for like 3 months, don't really care much for Prominance games anymore, nah, theres better stuff out there people, and as you others are saying, RWL, is getting old, but it's not just gettign old, it's dieing and it's not nearly as old as TSOR is, Caleb's been running that for over 5 years, and this place is falling apart... well can't blame you, I mean why would Retto waste his time on a game that loses 10-15 members every reset... Oh well, it's not for me to say, I'm just a simple member who's been here fopr over a year... that was the the biggest waste of a year that I have ever had, and I was quite ashamed of myself for playing this for that long. Well, I'm also shocked to say the amount of spam posts mainly from riverpaw in this section has made you guys look even worse... Thank the spammers! hehe, well toodaloos my unsocial-little-friends, this place aint big enough for cool people, Bye Bye.

~Blackeyes
-Horde of Blackeyes
-Adanac
-Alcaline
-Lord Redeyes
-hey hey
-heyman
-Blacky the Bear
-(and multiple other waste of time names)

~Last post by Blackeyes the GREAT good luck to all you fools who thought this would live, cause RWL's burning baby, and the firemen can't reach you. ~ hehe

P.S. CANADIANS KICK [edited]!!!!!!!!!!!!
You [edited]. So I suggest you stop insulting people (yes, I know, I'm insulting you, but hypocrisy makes the world go 'round, no?) and stop making stupid spammy posts. Also, you may think yourself great, but you are not. Greatness is composed of either fame, athleticism, or genius. You have no infamous athleticism, no fame, and you are a [edited]. RWl's a man who is being tiraded by an [edited] named Blackeyes, and who is also being tiraded by whoever did this (evidence points to Josh, but could be someone impersonating him). You have spammed in this forum more than anyone else in the history of RWL (even Cheeeeesy), so who's talking?

P.S. Canadians who think that they're somehow wholly superior and don't play hockey are called Commies.

[Please don't flame anyone even if this person is very misguided.]
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.

calria

Flaming only breeds more flaming, and if we want to actually band together and HELP Retto, who is probably frazzled beyond beleif after all this junk, then we need to band together as a community. That means leaving those who aren't going to be supportive out in the cold, and focusing on something more positive than verbal battles with them.

Myrhakel

Quote from: KuellerP.S. Canadians who think that they're somehow wholly superior and don't play hockey are called Commies.

You have a problem with Communists? Bring it on.  :P
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Quote from: BlackeyesI'll sum his post up for you, without his insults (Which will be hard).

LOL.  Nice, Aus.  Apparently, all hackers who swear and say strange things (to put it nicely) are the coolest people in the world. :rolleyes:

...Er, no.  Blackeyes, you need to get a life yourself.  Why are you wasting time on us "geeks," some of who are going to college, getting married, or just having fun.  I already have a life.  I do well in school, I'm am going to get into a nice college where I can get a pretty little degree, and I'm pursuing a career in basketball as well.  As for Josh... what is Josh doing anyway?  Or you for that matter?  You're not failing any classes... are you? *snorts*

Blackeyes

Lol, no I'm not actually and to all those out there, calria, and Aus, and all you newbies go AUGH! AUGH! MOUTH! SOAP! ptui! ptui! AUGUUGHGH. That was mean! yourselves.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Devari

Do you know the differenc between Blackeyes and RWLers?

Blackeyes wastes his life playing FPSs. Like... duh... Tons of thinking involved

RWLers waste their lives playing RWL. At least it requires some thought.

Ruatine

This topic has run completely to flames. Blackeyes, I used to think you were a nice guy, but you're obviously extremely misguided. I hope you get some help, because you'll get nowhere in life with that kind of attitude.

Speaking on behalf of myself here, I, like Cal, am proud whenever I'm called a geek, weird, etc. At least I can think for myself and don't have to follow what "everyone else" does, thinks, or says. I am my own person. You, Blackeyes, should try being that too instead of having an "I'm a punk so get over it" attitude.

This topic is closed. Flaming certainly breeds flaming. We don't need that on these forums.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart