Worst Warlord

Started by Fleetscut, March 17, 2003, 12:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetscut

Sorry if I left out some you think are crap, I couldn't fit them all in. Personally my vote goes to Tsarmia. She couldn't holld the soldiers loyalty, couldn't defeat the outnumbered freedom fighters, was very disorganized the list is endless. Oh yeh lets her prisoners escape, allows mossflower FF to gain reinforcements oh ok I'll stop now.
Ungatt Trunn I did not list because he managed to gain the probaly largest hoarde of vermin in the series. Slagar the Fox was cunning. Unlike some of the others he managed to GET the prisoners to their destination. He wasn't an idiot he tried an escape better than any other warlord but of course he got killed.

You can add other warlords in too like small ones. In Mattimeo there was also malkariss and Greypatch who was part of Gabools pirates but formed his own army etc.
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

TR Shadow

Clogg was not Badrang's brother...

Dead Eye

You really don't like Tsarmia? I liked her. She wasn't the best warlord, but she was the strongest and fastest. I mean, she nearly killed the great Marten the Warrior. The only other person who could defeat a wildcat was Lord BrockTree, and he is supposivly one of the greatest badger lords ever.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

They were all pretty good in their own way, but Gabool was a drunken idiot, Damug Warfang was pretty gullible, and Urgan Nagru was a two-faced liar and a coward.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Van

A lot of the warlords are generally the same.  But I liked Slagar even though he was a coward, he was very clever.  He had a funny name, chickenhound or chickenfox or something like that.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

baransarn

Chickenhound. My have to say the Worst Warlord would be Swartt Sixclaw. I hate the fact that he was defeated by a couple score of woodlanders and that he didn't even see Redwall or want to conquer it. If he was smarter, he wouldn't have gone down the road or send scouts, which was stupid of him.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

RazorClaw

Slagar the fox was insane. He was also stupid. He could have slain Mattimeo, rather than letting him escape. Twice. And Clogg was Badrang's shipmate that Badrang abandoned, not his brother. And just because Ungatt Trunn had the largest horde doesn't mean that he was better than Cluny or Badrang or Swartt.

baransarn

Slagar was legitamally insane! When Asmodeous bit him, the poison reek his mind, just as Mattimeo noticed when Slagar showed him his disfigured face. He didnt kill Mattimeo, becuase that would be too easy and he wanted to get back at Redwall and Matthias.
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

Trident

*SPOILERS MEH MEH MEH*Foxwolf and his lady being Urgan Nagru and Silvamord....they weren't very good.  I thought they were too cowardly and died easily.  

Badrang the Tyrant

What book was Damoog Warfang in?

baransarn

It's actually Damug Warfang. He is in The Long Patrol.
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

Badrang the Tyrant

Ah, I will have to read that book again.  I forgot who the bad guy was! :lol:  

Dead Eye

He was the head of the Rapscillions(spelt wrong) Lady Cregga defeated him.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

baransarn

Its almost weird how Lady Creega gets intoxicated, or "high" on the Bloodwrath!  :lol: No wonder a hare said they dont call her Rose Eyes for nothing.
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

Badrang the Tyrant

She gets high off the Bloodwrath?  Well, I'm a badger on TSR! :lol: