*BEST* Warlord

Started by RazorClaw, March 17, 2003, 06:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baransarn

Verduaga didnt necessarily need kids. If he did die, the pine marten would take his place or his best Captain. Hey! That would be a great RP! If Verduaga never had kids, how would it be?  
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Fleetscut

If Verdauga never had kids, Martin would've been released and never gotten mixed up with the freedom fighters of mossflower.
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

Blood Wake

i think that slagar was realy smart, he goes right into the abbey, (which noone else managed to do)  puts eveybeast to sleep,  runs off with the children leaves a false trail, curls up the ladders, (he should have burned them though) burns the bridge and gets rid of his army so that Mathias and the others can't follow as many tracks. when you think about it slagar was REALY smart.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Fleetscut

what I didn't get about slagar was why didn't he slay everyone while they were asleep?

Badrang the Tyrant

I guess he wanted them to suffer in loneliness.

Fleetscut

You have all the answers don't you?

Badrang the Tyrant

:lol:  Yep :D