Knighting or ladying

Started by General Austin, March 01, 2003, 08:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I can't really think of any guy, besides windhound, who's unwarlike/cool enough to become a member. Please post anyone you think could be eligible for this position of high esteem and cool avatars
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

I voted for shael...

There's also a neat little poll that if succeeding, I would be the antagonist to all these knights and/or such, so vote away, peoples! (Sorry, the topic got buried) ((SP, I'm having a brain fart.)) under several about believance in god and what grade people are in, and whatnot...

Shael... She was always so kind, and as she's leaving, I think she should be knighted for all the things she did...
And she was the only Empress...

Kilkenne

Not knighted...ladied methinks!

TR Shadow

Awww, why am I always left out of polls like this :( ?  I deserve to be knighted =P.  And, yeah, so does Menatus, I voted for her ;).

~>John<~

Quote from: General AustinI can't really think of any guy, besides windhound, who's unwarlike/cool enough to become a member. Please post anyone you think could be eligible for this position of high esteem and cool avatars
knights were normally EXTREMELY warlike, please explain
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Kilkenne

Shadow, I wouldn't vote for you if you were the last person on the forum...sorry, but it's true...

The Lady Shael

*blinks* Wow...thanks to those who voted for me! I might have to stay on the forums now...^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Stormclaw

Technically, John, yes, knights were usually extremely warlike. However, there were some knightly orders- the Blue Garter and the Templars spring to mind- who were devoted more to protecting and serving, rather than going out and crushing. The RWL-exclusive Knights (and Ladies, it would seem, if this poll does choose Shael) of the Forest Star would be a similar order.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

TR Shadow

Quote from: KilkenneShadow, I wouldn't vote for you if you were the last person on the forum...sorry, but it's true...
Nice to know I'm appreciated ;\.

~>John<~

Oh.....can u make 2 orders then?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

I hate it how you can never view the answers until you click somebody...  I voted "Other" because I can't decide...

Menatus

Wow, people actually voted for me. It's me, 4, Shael 4 and other 4. ^_^ I'd only get it if I drew stuff for them...

http://home.graffiti.net/koyunto/roar/blueeyed.jpg

The Lady Shael

Wouldn't it be amusing if "Other" won the vote?

Stormy: *knights "Other"* Arise, Sir Other.
Other: *rises* Go me!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.