BEST avatar!

Started by Trident, March 02, 2003, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Well...?

I voted Bloodwake, he's wolf is sooooo cool!!!

Bloodrath

Mine, lol. Some spanish explorer named Vasco da Gama. heh.

The Lady Shael

ARG! I have an avatar, but it won't UPLOAD and it's really frustrating me...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

LOL, Kilkenne bc he doesn't have one?  lol...silly people...

The Lady Shael

Heh, that was me...none of the avatars on this board really interest me anyways...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Holby

Another one! I must get used to being put in polls.
I'll vote for me. Black stands out on this board. Yiss...
I will not deleted this

General Austin

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! What about cute mousies? Doesn't ANYONE like them?? *points frantically to the left of his post*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

*sniff sniff* I drew mine...all by myself! I nulled. Wah!

The Lady Shael

Does anyone know any free uploading places other than Geocities or this place? It's frustrating me...

Menatus

Geopooies will not work. Use graffiti.net. Free uploading and such.

The Lady Shael

*rubs hands together gleefully* It worked! Heeheehee....thanks Tania!

Menatus

No prob but...a butterfly on fire? *confused*

windhound

*looks at butterfly flying over the fire*
ooooooh  aaaaaaaaaaah   I think it's kinda pretty, kinda, in it's own special way, though, it has nothing to do with redwall, nor warlords...   heh
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Calantorntain

Mine  :lol:

But really, I think they are all good, and I really don't have a favorite.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

The Lady Shael

*screams* Yay! Finally! Another person literate in Riftgard! I was beginning to think that I was the only Redwall fan crazy enough to memorize the code...I'm pretty fluent in writing it now...

And yes, I was just bored one day and decided to experiment with PSP. It actually turned out pretty cool...I like it...it did shrink a bit, but the butterfly is perched on a pink carnation, which is falling in the fire...Weird, I know, and it has nothing to do with Redwall, or warlords...except that you can sort of tell that some unexplained evil dropped the butterfly into the fire, and evil and RWL sorta go together...

Sorta like beauty is never given a chance....both the butterfly and the flower burn and die for the pleasure of some malicious and crazed evil...who knows that the butterfly and flower are quite defenseless and can't really do anything to save themselves. That's the story I think of anyway when I see the piccy...