Pets

Started by Trident, March 10, 2003, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guardians of night

I voted Birds, cause i have 1. One died.  :(  But i also have a cat and dog. Funny isnt it. I also want a Ferret.  :P  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

BloodClaw

brian u dont got a cat... a dumb dog who kills yer birds lol
DISABLED FOR NO REASON!!!

Aqualis

I have two dogs and a cat; so I voted for dogs. My mom thinks our older German Sheperd is part wolf, and my younger ladrador is seriously afriad of the cat; even though the dog weighs ten times as much. Go figure.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Calantorntain

I have a cat, and I love her, altough she can't sleep with me because I can't get get to sleep, she insists that you pet her, and starts to walk around on you if you don't.  I also have a snake, and he is really cool.  We had another one, but he dissapeard, so we got this one, named Strider.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Scringepaw

I have two pets and they are both cute cats!
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Dead Eyefoxes? who has a fox or bobcat as a pet?
Obviously, Ashyra does...

Trident

Foxes are so adorable!!!!!

baransarn

To tell the truth, I want a hedgehog and a platypus for pets. I like a hedgehog so that I can get my own stock of wine a beers secretly.... and a platypus becuase there mammals and they lay eggs. :D  
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Menatus

Hedgehog's aren't very uncommon pets, ya know. I love my cat! He stopped sleeping in my bed for a while, but he's doing it again. The only annoying thing is when he's biting my hand. Then he licks it, and it hurts MORE because their tounges are like hundreds of needles! *shudder*

When I get my own house I want three cats (Tibby my Brown tabby and white non pedigree, a female Egyptian mau and a Norwegian Forest cat male) and a wolf-dog hybrid. I don't know much about dogs, but I know a LOT about cats.

Abby The Rat

That is one of the reason why I have a high bunk so my dogs/cats can't get me and wake me up, pity it doesn't works other humans.... meh
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Trident

Quote from: Ad The RatThat is one of the reason why I have a high bunk so my dogs/cats can't get me and wake me up, pity it doesn't works other humans.... meh
LOL

You don't want your cat sleeping on your head and meowing in your face?  

Holby

Pandas were left out, I see.
Cats? Never had one, and no desire to, either. I like dogs much better. Tibetan Splaniels are awesome- luvly coat.  B)

I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

I don't mind, but the cats not really allowed upstairs into the bedrooms.

And one of my cats (sobs, passed away last month :( ) sleeps on my chest if I sleep on the sofa and keeps the dog at bay.  ;)  :D  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

baransarn

Quote from: MenatusHedgehog's aren't very uncommon pets, ya know.
In the North American continent, hedgehogs are not found, only on the Eurasia and African continents. Europeans see them as roadkill a lot, according to The Encyclopedia to Mammals. I never thought hedgehogs being popular.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Van

I have two cats who are really cool, one of my cats, Mischeif is a huge fat cat, Daisy who is  normal sized attacks string and twisty ties and gets grapes stuck on her claws.  But I rather have a muskrat.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!