best french fry condiment

Started by Beem, March 13, 2003, 08:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Quote from: RazorClawLemme guess, you're Canadian? They're the only ones who put gravy on theirs.
I live in maine and I love gravy on my fries, I just forgot to put it on the list ^_^  gravy with sqeecky cheese over fries (yes squeeky cheeze is a real type of cheese.) ^_^ hooray

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

I eat anything. So I would probably put everything on that list on my fries...
Is it just me, or does cheese seem to be coming back?  :blink:  :)  :P  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

calria

Indeed it is! Hooray for cheese!
It is moldy, and now it returns.

Abby The Rat

Noooo, not the moldy cheese comebacke.....
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

*dances round waving a moldy rainbow-coloured cheese stick* Join the cheese! It's fun!
I'm so proud of my new sig! That took me ages...

calria

Wow! That is awesome! :D
*always wanted to be a member of CAFI, but missed it somehow*

Orcrist

Yeah...just so everyone knows, we're not allowed to call them french fries, or french toast, because the French, due to their anger at Bush's determination to attack Iraq, have forbidden the use of those terms (because they have the word "french" in them). From now on, we must call them freedom fries...what an awful name..lol :(  :(  :(  
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Deathclaw

I go for salt and pepper!!! Cal, you said cheese on apple pie... that is really wierd... as well as ice in milk. Go chicken fried steak!
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Badrang the Tyrant

But I like my Fren...*cough* Freedom Fries the way they were called before!   :o  

Kilkenne

I'm weird, but I'm a vinegar man myself...

calria

Quote from: KilkenneI'm weird
Yes, you so seriously are that it's not even funny...

TR Shadow

I like plain fries.  Methinks salt makes them taist all yucky.

Beem

Quote from: OrcristYeah...just so everyone knows, we're not allowed to call them french fries, or french toast, because the French, due to their anger at Bush's determination to attack Iraq, have forbidden the use of those terms (because they have the word "french" in them). From now on, we must call them freedom fries...what an awful name..lol :(  :(  :(
That is just stupid, just because th french do not agree with us, doesn't mean I am going to start being a pig headed arrogant american and call them freedom fries, it is just a childish stupid thing.  *is totaly against it* grrr any way, I just had ./FRENCH/ fries, in gravy ^_^ twas good.

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Badrang the Tyrant

The more salt, the better! :D  Oh, and Beem, nice sig.!

Beem

FRANK YOU! %^_^ *worked hard to collect all sorts of things that makes one happy*