Split from Fair Maiden: OT

Started by Shadow, January 24, 2010, 10:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

He has had plenty of warnings. He can say it himself in three days. If he continues to post through others the gag will just get extended.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Eh.  For the sake of clarity, I'll restate what I told Sevz

I can do simple bug patches and the like.  I cannot code features in PHP easily, I dont know the language well enough.  Kludges and ducttape I can usually handle though.
Sticker does mainly the visual stuff.  The images and css that make the site shiney.

Shael is still our main coder.  She does not play and has not for quite some time.  She does not pick fights on the forum.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Briar please don't post things for Sevs. You must allow him the opportunity to accept his punishment graciously.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on January 26, 2010, 08:12:54 PM
I am not a coder lol... and for that bactalk about threats, you're right, it is time I followed through. Come back in three days.

Shadow
Mod Duties

Back talk? Really now mother? That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard an admin or moderator say here in all the years I have played here. Get real. He didn't say anything offensive to anyone in his last post. I could be wrong, but I doubt that back talk is in the rules...

Shadow I understand what you were doing in calling him out. I would have probably done the same thing. It was my idea to suicide wonderwall. In my honest opinion I think that if Sevz be gagged then you should also be. I think you both are being immature about things. I mean comeon now seriously. Your gonna deny that you don't bait him? Maybe I am the only one that sees it, but I swear it's there.

Just start proving stuff ingame dude. Sevz is right about you always taking things to the forums, you did it at faf as well. Grow a pair and actually duel it out.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

Quote from: Sevz on January 25, 2010, 08:43:35 PM
You cry daily

That one, is mostly what got him the gag. That, and the "gag king" comment, which is innapropriate for the forum. If a mod gives you a warning, and you reply with "don't threaten me" you are going to get gagged, and that is all there is to it.

I have given Sevs -many- warnings, in several threads, about making this too personal. I also let slide a direct threat on my life. Which, were Sevs Canadian, I could have actually had him arrested and charged for. He has had plenty of chances, and now he is going to learn to speak civilly.

Mod Duties

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Alright, we are very far off topic now. I'll just lock this topic up.