Argument

Started by Wolf Snare, July 01, 2009, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Firetooth, you are NOT to attack anyone personally, I don't care who it is. Given all of the crap you have already gotten away with, I'd tread carefully. You have been warned.

EDIT: Changed the title, the split utility didn't have the option.
Shadow, modding
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 01, 2009, 02:32:45 PM
Firetooth, you are NOT to attack anyone personally, I don't care who it is. Given all of the crap you have already gotten away with, I'd tread carefully. You have been warned.
What about all the people Zep attacked personally? Infact, what about the certain insulting messages you've been sending outside of the public eye.
Reap what you sew.
Or now will I get a warning for flaming staff or something.
Oh, and by the way, it's not for you too decide if I'm banned or not before you start saying "crap that I've gotten away with," not only should you probably be using different vocabulary, you're also accusing the admins of being lax, which is also something a staff member should not be doing publicly. You have the lovely privilege of a staff forum-use it in cases where you disagree with certain decisions, instead of posting publicly.

I tread where I like, thankyouverymuch!
Also, I'm not insulting him, he's shown incompetance ingame and idiocy on the forums. I'm just speaking the truth...ish.

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 29, 2009, 02:06:58 PM
Quote from: Shadow on June 29, 2009, 07:09:20 AM
grats on the win to marell and sev and rush. And grats to Juska too, that was a really good performance with marten, considering how messed up capture is.

Snare, I killed you because after you and zep spent a round trying to screw over everyone else, I didn't want you claiming credit for anything that marell did. So I destroyed your net and killed you so that you couldn't make more. I knew that Marell would be able to pull a win anyway. I don't see why you are surprised at this response, after swearing at me all round over the filter-less system, trying to kill me, destroying all the net that was going into the emp, etc. Seriously, if you play like that, don't complain when people retaliate in kind.

I was pleasantly surprised by Sevah - except for a few outbursts, he actually played alright this round. Nice going, maybe we could work together when I am back.

And yes, I was Gabool. It was fun playing with FOE, thanks for the opportunity, Night Wolf. Sorry about the lousy finish haha, I got a little carried away at the end.

See you all in a few months.

Actually Shadow, you can't assume I spent my round trying to ruin anyone. Infact I was peacefully netting to get in range of the emp, and you poisoned my food with a retarded excuse. That is when I started going after you. And I would have killed you a few times over had you not been camping online.  ::)

Nothing better to do?
This post clearly complies with the rules. I know people who are retarded and think in no circumstances it should be used as an insult. But of course insulting a known and disliked troll is much more serioues ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Firetooth on July 01, 2009, 04:06:38 PM
What about all the people Zep attacked personally? Infact, what about the certain insulting messages you've been sending outside of the public eye.
Okay Connor, You and I both know that Zepplin is paying the price for what he did, and you have continuously gotten away with far more than you should have been allowed to date.
Reap what you sew.
Or now will I get a warning for flaming staff or something.
Oh, and by the way, it's not for you too decide if I'm banned or not before you start saying "crap that I've gotten away with," not only should you probably be using different vocabulary, you're also accusing the admins of being lax, which is also something a staff member should not be doing publicly. You have the lovely privilege of a staff forum-use it in cases where you disagree with certain decisions, instead of posting publicly.
Do not tell me how to do my job. I had legitimate reasons for questioning Shaels decision because it was a public affair, and a select few of our members should have been subject to the same consequences as Zep got. If you want to try tell me how to do my job, you will come even closer to being struck down by the bullet that you keep dodging. Do not cross the line of telling a staff member what to do again; your personal opinion on the situation is not wanted.
I tread where I like, thankyouverymuch!
Also, I'm not insulting him, he's shown incompetance ingame and idiocy on the forums. I'm just speaking the truth...ish.
As I said, watch what you say, you have already been warned and you are walking on thin ice by continuously pushing the boundaries. You have already been warned, I suggest you stop now.
Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 29, 2009, 02:06:58 PM
Quote from: Shadow on June 29, 2009, 07:09:20 AM
grats on the win to marell and sev and rush. And grats to Juska too, that was a really good performance with marten, considering how messed up capture is.

Snare, I killed you because after you and zep spent a round trying to screw over everyone else, I didn't want you claiming credit for anything that marell did. So I destroyed your net and killed you so that you couldn't make more. I knew that Marell would be able to pull a win anyway. I don't see why you are surprised at this response, after swearing at me all round over the filter-less system, trying to kill me, destroying all the net that was going into the emp, etc. Seriously, if you play like that, don't complain when people retaliate in kind.

I was pleasantly surprised by Sevah - except for a few outbursts, he actually played alright this round. Nice going, maybe we could work together when I am back.

And yes, I was Gabool. It was fun playing with FOE, thanks for the opportunity, Night Wolf. Sorry about the lousy finish haha, I got a little carried away at the end.

See you all in a few months.

Actually Shadow, you can't assume I spent my round trying to ruin anyone. Infact I was peacefully netting to get in range of the emp, and you poisoned my food with a retarded excuse. That is when I started going after you. And I would have killed you a few times over had you not been camping online.  ::)

Nothing better to do?
This post clearly complies with the rules. I know people who are retarded and think in no circumstances it should be used as an insult. But of course insulting a known and disliked troll is much more serioues ::)

[/quote]
Stop trying to be smart about this -- it doesn't suit you. You have a dry sense of humor and I'm getting very sick of you pushing the boundaries. You had better smarten up.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Not even an apology? That won't do at all.
Or maybe I should start usign  racial slurs-after all, a staff member is willing to insult retarded people.
I'm not telling you how to do your job-I'm just telling you your doing it wrong-but afterall, you can ban me for that, can't you?
Way I see it you're the only one who should smarten up, but meh. Also I'm not being smart, I'm proving a point. If your willing to use retardedas an insult, you're little better then those who discriminate on skin colour/race.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Oh, cut the crap. you are scraping the bottom of the barrel for any legible excuse you can muster at this point. Stop scrambling to try to prove a point, it's immature and ridiculous. Right, I used the word retarded in a sense I probably should have refrained from, and I retract that statement. Now, stop challenging me and give it up.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

And once again, that post is probably breaking a few more rules which you enforce.
Hypocrisy truly sucks.

Gen. Volkov

Oh cut it out, both of you. This is just a stupid argument. Just acknowledge there is validity to both sides points, stop with the threats and accusations and MOVE ON. If you have any further problems, TAKE IT TO PM!!!

-Volkov

UNaccredited mod duties.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Lol alright then moderator Volk, will do.

Checkerpaw

Reap what you sew.

I doubt Wolf Snare sews.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 03, 2009, 12:22:38 PM
Reap what you sew.

I doubt Wolf Snare sews.
Hmm, good point.
I'll jot down a note of that for future reference ;)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 02, 2009, 03:40:03 PM
Oh, cut the crap. you are scraping the bottom of the barrel for any legible excuse you can muster at this point. Stop scrambling to try to prove a point, it's immature and ridiculous. Right, I used the word retarded in a sense I probably should have refrained from, and I retract that statement. Now, stop challenging me and give it up.

Is an mod allowed to openly swear on the forums?

Firetooth

I wouldn't really consider that a swear, but I've seen larger pg-13 forums which don't allow anything beyond darn so meh.

Daryn

Quote from: Sharptooh on July 04, 2009, 04:07:06 AM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 02, 2009, 03:40:03 PM

Is an mod allowed to openly swear on the forums?

i dont think so
Pies.

Gorak

if the word "crap" offends you, you shouldn't ever leave your house. The real world might frighten you.

or go in a bathroom, you might have a Thomas Crapper in there (the origin of the word "crap")

nothing good can come of this thread
might I humbly request a lock?
before it can potentially escalate to a flame war
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

I did not personally say crap was offensive or a swear, but seeing as I've never seen anything on that level or worse in the books this might not be the best place to use it.
But yeah it probably should be locked.