Mincraft (360 version)

Started by Colonel Yuri, May 21, 2012, 08:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Yuri

I will be starting a redwall server if anyone wants to join... Ww will basicly be building Redwall Abbey. I have a few slots left...messgae me and i will send you needed informtion. To apply you need the following:

-Have a 360
-Have xbox live
-Have 1600 microsoft points
-buy minecraft
-get my gamertag by messaging me
-watch a minecraft viedoe on Youtube

Thank you sincerely...

Yuri Volkov

windhound

PC version would be better, neh?
There's a decent amount of open, non-pvp minecraft servers out there.  And if you have cable internet, setting up your own small server is easy enough (I gots DSL; need to check but I think the upload is too awful to support it)
I've been farting around on some of the pvp servers, but my little brothers are much more into it.  

Sounds like fun though.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ian2424

Aww. I have a PS3. I wish I could play Minecraft :(
PS. Shouldn't this be in Spa Room?
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shores of Tripoli

get it on PC. It's pretty fun, I only paid $3 for it.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm really happy because I can play Minecraft again - my terrible computer can't run it but my xbox can :D I don't have xbox live though unfortunately.

Colonel Yuri

Shores of Tripoli

I got it when it was in Alpha.

windhound

Its gone up a bit since then ^_^
$26.95 is the retail now, which still isn't awful tbh
The xbox version works out to $20, but its currently missing some of the updates (no Jungle biome, no stacking food items, much smaller maps, no mods).  Most of those will likely be fixed, except mods and maybe the map size.
I'm curious how it works with the controller, minecraft seems like one of those odd games that would work best with keyboard / mouse.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

The controller makes killing bad guys easier, though that might just be due to my very limited experience with pc gaems. Very much hoping the map size issue gets fixed because my favourite thing to do in minecraft is packing up all my stuff and sailing off to distant lands

edit: there's also currently an issue where i can't save but i'm not going to whine about that too much since the game came out yesterday, still kinda mad though >:(

Ian2424

Quote from: Colonel Yuri on May 21, 2012, 03:11:03 PM
Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on May 21, 2012, 02:34:39 PM
get it on PC. It's pretty fun, I only paid $3 for it.

how
Just to remind you, no 1 word posts. I don't want you to leave agin :(
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*