A reminder

Started by Ereptor, October 02, 2008, 10:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Since my first decree, which in my opinion was a simple one, there has been some terrific battles.  To me it looks as though the rebels, as I affectionately call them, have suffered major losses.  I would again like to remind anyone who is skilled and brave enough to make it to the top ten, which I consider my domain, please switch to Mossflower or you will continue to be hit like you did last night.  Last night anyone living outside of the Mossflower realm in the top ten was severely hit, and it will continue.  I will promise you that.  If you are concerned about making the switch, you may share your concerns with me, I am open to talk.  But I will also promise that if you do make the switch that you will not be targeted for unnessarry attacks; i.e. murdering, suiciding, poisoning and the like, unless you open defy my Emperorship.  In plain talk, it simply means, stay in mossflower in the top ten and mind your own business and you will be allowed to prosper.  As for the rest of you warlords in the bottom 40 I have this to say.  In the comming weeks I would like to either set up a clan, or sponsor a clan that teaches new people how to play the game.  By sponsor I mean that I would donate resources and even my personal time to further reg's culture.  Also If you post in "your Notice" page that you are loyal to the Emperor than you will be considered part of the Empire and you will receive benefits.  I will protect those who allowed me to become Emperor and of course that means my greatest generals first.  But it also means those of you who have done special missions for me, or asked for help, or want to learn how to play better can all receive benefits.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*