DEAD

Started by pippin the mighty, November 07, 2007, 09:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Yh i died in turbo, but i bet insanity #23 has something to do with it. When some ones kills you with assistance you dont just go for one person you go for them all. That what my curse did, he took me out, which is pretty dum because i was not the only one participating in this kill.

Gen. Volkov

I got killed too Pippin, if you want help taking revenge, I have some ideas. Contact The Hounds of Ulster (#38) in Turbo. People don't deserve to be randomly killed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

So, what are we all banding together then? The people who got killed this round or what?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

Yes have you been killed? well if you join my clan the armarda we can get the help of my other clan mates aswell and they can bring them down by alot of land and merc

Alazar is Back

No offense, but pippin i dont think you could help me much, you and your clan are still a little bit inexperienced!

pippin the mighty

Yes but they're learning, they have improved by alot, just now sienna_viper has increased their net buy around 20m which is pretty good for a newbie dont ya think? and yes we would help and from my knowledge we are the biggest clan in turbo at the moment!

Alazar is Back

I like you and i really hate to hurt your pride, but that is not so good, and its not that hard to get 4 members into a clan.....Im just glad that theres new players and you are learning! If you have any questions tell your clan that they can pm me in game and i will answer and help as much as possible!

pippin the mighty

Alazar is Back

Btw, please quit hitting ferret warlords so hardly he is going to join my clan and i dont need him to be ticked off at yours!

pippin the mighty

Yes ok when he joins  will ally your clan so there wont be any attacks and whats your clan?

Alazar is Back

Firetooth

It's the other way round, Alazar, ferret warlords almost killed me and stole my city, bloodlust city, take a look if you don't believe me.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shogun

I stole every city your clan had actually.
My siggy died :(

Firetooth

yeh very nuahgty :cry:

I get rubba ducky and my garden slab on you :evil: :evil:

Let's call it quits before I get Plastic penguin and Ninja chicken
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

look, lets just leave it, we could get them back but we havent, have we even tried? so just quit this and ill tell my clan to stop