Challenges

Started by Shadow, February 22, 2012, 02:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

It might be fun to challenge some of the other promi sites to battle it out in the new code. Since everyone is still pretty new, the home-field advantage would be minimal at best, so it would be a fair battle. What do you guys think? For those of you who are active at other promisance games, is there enough activity to get this going? (I am thinking of Valhall and QMT mostly).
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

Last time I was active there (about 2-3 months),

Valhall was completely dead, only ~5 people per set.
QMT was pretty active, probably like 25-30 per set.
Empires was pretty inactive, maybe 10 per set

Also maybe check on FrostnFlame.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Last I tried checking Valhalls website it was down :/

Like Rakefur said though, QMT is pretty active, i made an account there a while back and was surprised at the activity level, they might be interested in something like that.

Rakefur

Oh and there was this other one...where you could make 3 accounts, I forget the name though...

EDIT: http://nwopromisance.com/
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

If you're gonna get players from qmt you should give them access to the code so they can make adjustments. I'd put a literal $50bucks aus currency bet (goes to Shael) that 60% of their player base could tidy up redwall point three oh better than Shadow's brain capacity can comprehend.

No hard feelings numbnuts but you gotta log onto qmtPRO and win a few before you assume accountants would play here.

This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.