Results On Cheese

Started by DemonSlavers, August 03, 2004, 11:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I am taller than some of my female cousins, and more of my aunts, but one of my female cousins is 24, and she weighs less than me and she's slimmer, I think.

o.0 *stares at Guthorm too* I'm 5'4" and I weigh more than 40 pounds than you do. I think you're scaring all of us.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: The Lady Shaelo.0 *stares at Guthorm too* I'm 5'4" and I weigh more than 40 pounds than you do. I think you're scaring all of us.
*raises eyebrows*  I'm scared too.

No way he weighs that little.  Nuh uh.  I refuse to believe it!  :o

I'm about a foot taller and over twice that.  And I work out too, and I'm 195, and... I... *twitch* *twitch*

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't know how much I weigh. Quite a lot, probably...

Arguia Zsah

i weigh 7 stone, and i am quite short (as ashyra likes to point out...) Guthron... are you annorexic?

windhound

Quote from: Myrhakel
Quote from: calriaSome vegetarians, and I *think* all Vegans, don't eat cheese.
Vegetarians shouldn't eat cheese but most do. Veagns eat this soy stuff but I woudn't call it cheese. ^.^ Yesh, I am a vegan.

Losing 100 pounds in two months is crazy. (How did you do that!? Did you eat at all?) Be careful with dieting. ^.^
Cheese is good, even though it's an animal product, the cows can make more and it really doesnt hurt them to take it out..  
unlike a steak  :P
I'ma vegitarian and I likes cheese..  but penut butter and jelly > than a cheese sandwich..  most of the time anyhow..  ^_^

I'm like..  6' 3" or so..  and I'm roughly 120lbs..  Claria is trying to lose all my body weight ^_^  good luck with that..  hehe
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Cheese is good but why are you people so obsessed with it?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Myrhakel

Ban cheese. Seriously.. there are way too many posts about it.

QuoteCheese is good, even though it's an animal product, the cows can make more and it really doesnt hurt them to take it out..
unlike a steak ?
I'ma vegitarian and I likes cheese.. but penut butter and jelly > than a cheese sandwich.. most of the time anyhow..

You aren't quite a vegetarian.

Rennet is used in the curdling of milk for cheese making. Rennet is obtained from the whole stomach lining of calves, lambs, kids, or pigs.
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

I eat cheese, I merely oppose those who take cheese to the extreme and clog these forums. *throws in a bit of the 'ol political speech whenever the oppritunity arises*

5' 6", 140, and I work out all the time... Brawny structure, that's it, yeah...

[Merging a double post. ~Shael]