That Outa teach Ya!!!!

Started by Alazar is Back, April 10, 2007, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

haha the account he fixed was mine, i coudnt delete shadow for another 6 days so i just made a new one and hoped for the best

have any of the garlorians rejoined, and if so under what names

i wanna kill em  :evil:
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

by the way, who was it that posted.. profane comments.. about me on the garlor clan message..

if they havent been disabled i wanna torment them

kell

what comments? what was said was true and it happened,you mightn't like me sayin this but you weren't any good in fact you were my worst......by far
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Wolf Snare

meh. some noob killed me when i was away. I was pissed,l lol. I created the watchtower in hopes of getting a decent clan together and rising as champs, not starting a killfest.

:cry:
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

hey hey hey Snare, two noobs killed you, okay?

and can't we all just get along?

I'm a hippy, I like peace
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

the watchtower started the war by killin riddick every other killin on both sides was payback
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Blood Wake

when I said I like peace, I meant that I am sexually attracted to Peace Alliace, HAHAHA. sorry, I was looking at my last post and read the "I like peace" before "I'm a hippy" and I thought I was talking about Peace Alliance
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

i meant the message saying "shadow is a vagina and will be duck"

and kell the only reason you killed me is because i wasnt able to go on til later that night, we will have a rematch dont worry

The Purple Dragon

I believe that people like kell take this game to seriously, don't swear and insult other players just because they are more skilled than you are. :-P

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Alazar is Back

ok, you are all a bunch of noobs, because one player is killed, that does not mean that you have to start a killfest, my brother is the one who killed riddick and he too is a noob.....kell, you are an idiot, it is as plain as that, you are doing the same things i did when i first started this game, the only readon we killed, back was because you killed 4 members of our clan to our killing your one, what you got was much deserved!!! So stop your whiny bitching!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Blood Wake

yes, Shadow, I'm very sorry about that, I didn't put it there, I expect it was Frylore, cause he is always doing stuff like that in real life. I changed it saying something like "sorry for the last message that was on here" or something, but I guess I didn't save it so I went back and was going to type it again and didn't want to type all that so I typed "GARLOR!!!!!!!" but yeah, sorry, you aren't a Vagina, lol.

h

The Purple Dragon

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Shadow

lol w/e, im just gonna hammer anyone who joined recently, im bound to hit kell and them eventually

no problem about the message bloodwake, i know it wasnt you lol

Alazar is Back

watch out, everyone who joins garlor is now doomed, except for bloodwake, if you want to try me and the others than go ahead and see what happens  :wink:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

alazar im not joining the clan again for a lil, but ill help take out garlorians