Long-running problem with land farm

Started by Firetooth, June 22, 2010, 12:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

14     ?     Land Farm (Free Land) (#23)     56,854     $7,126,773     None     Lizard     Southsward

This makes him hard to hit due to his lost networth in proportion with lend. I can't remember what I was told when I brought this up before, but I think his nets updated when he's attacked or something?
Either way, I know it isn't a huge issue, but eh.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Yeah, for some reason land doesn't dount to his net. I think the original rationale was that large warlords couldn't use it to pass land that way, because if his net got too big, the little guys couldn't get to him and that's rather the point of the land farm.

I think maybe just making him attackable by anyone no matter the net might work, though, since big guys can land pass with food aids anyway.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Yeah hes a little bigger now:
10 ? Land Farm (Free Land) (#23) 41,416 $29,553,573 None  Lizard Southsward

Gen. Volkov

It updates his NW when people attack him. That needs to be fixed, so that his NW updates with his land or he is attackable regardless of your NW.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES