The secret lives of RWLers

Started by The Lady Shael, May 23, 2011, 09:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I really only hang on RWL. I dont do much else. I have a playstation...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Abby The Rat

I was all over the place after I retired from RWL, I joined gaia online for a short bit, then I moved onto iRO (international Ragnarok Online) a MMO, to which I was mostly social, then I went from there to Puzzle pirates and I became a Senior Officer (second highest rank in a crew(guild/clan/etc) and gotten quite famous on the server I played on. From there, I drifted to Pirates of the burning sea(potbs) while it was in Open Beta then I joined became part of the community on the IRC network called Coldfront which hosted potbs and became a network admin of that IRC server.

I was there for quite a few years then some drama happened, I did something to a channel, (not really unexpected for the channel, they found it fun) and two months later the owner turned round and had me removed, after seeming being ok with it.. that hurt a lot so I ended up drifting away from that and went back to iro after finding out that they were now free to play and created my own guild which in it short time, merged and grew and became a powerful guild on server and then small drama and I left to recreate my orginal guild and start over, at this time I have been lured back to RWL and here I am, putting another footprint in RWL history.

...Wow..And after typing all that, all the memories of the stuff I did in communities comes flooding in. I feel.. extremely humbled now, realising how liked and loved I am where ever I go. I'm now scared to track the footprint on the internet, it must be getting huge with so many people that at least seeing/remember my nick. (I've only changed to AbbyTheRat, it's not a huge different, sometimes, I go by ATR, just to be unisex if situations require it.)

Wee.. long post o_o
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Menatus

I don't really do much on the net these days, besides check Facebook and browse Wikipedia. The forums that I frequented throughout the 2000's were that of Digimon, Redwall (here), Lunar, Duran Duran, Harry Potter, Wordreference.com (a language learning forums, largely responsible for my now bilingual status) and I always had my own forums which had about 6 super active members always, and a slew of random people who would come by every now and then (including Ragefur!) That forum died and was replaced with a group blog that's not very active any more.

After high school I went to college and worked 2 full time jobs for a long time. So I didn't have much time for the net. And now I'm kind of sad because I don't have internet friends anymore, and the ones I do have I never talk to.

Menatus

Also, DeviantArt, for when I used to draw, and I was very active on the LionKing fanart archive for a while back in high school.