Only answers.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 03, 2009, 02:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Erich Maria Remarque

((300th post))
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I'm all alone with no one here beside me

Night Wolf

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 08, 2009, 01:24:25 PM
Im here now :D
That is a good reason for Briar to log off.

Night Wolf

Stop posting I cant catch up theres just so much to read*breaks down crying*I cant handle the pressure

Briar

yes...he is going crazy seeming that i made sure that most threads had at least a page of posts before you got to a post by him...and yes, i had to talk to myself to do it.

Mr.Grimm

Briar is insane for talking to herself.

Night Wolf

I was arguing with myself last night to take my mind off things soo Im a bit more insane. :D

Mr.Grimm

You people make me look sane. That's hard to do.

Briar

Night Wolf

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY :'(

Briar

two reasons...i just tried to post in 7 different threads and each time i got that stupid message, and I'm getting my hair cut