Cheating! Josh and Peace!

Started by wolf bite, September 27, 2003, 02:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I know that many times I have come up with some seemingly wild accusations.  But latter all of them have been proven correct, with minor assumptions mostly correct.  Without admin powers to check for who sent aid where, some facts do need to be filled in.  But here is what is going on in the games now.

On Turbo:

Josh ( a banned player) has started at least 2 multi accounts.  The are CAPTAIN OBVIOUS (#88) and Malakian's Marauders (#85), both on different teams.  He then made a deal with Peace Alliance, who is playing under the name of The Demon Hunter (#75) to take over the game.  Peace sent his rats to the other Josh, playing for the other side so that Josh could take the ?experience? team?s top player and then peace would take that land from Josh.  Then Peace would go on vacation with all the land to insure that no one would be able to break the emperor and he would end the game in top rank.  Thereby Peace would be the top player by getting the land from his own team.  But the plan did not work because still Josh could not break Tell Me Why (#11).  So Peace dropped his towers and told Josh to attack him for his land, build off that land, then use it to attack Tell Me Why (#11).  This they did but peace was unable to get all the land from Josh because of the turns he spent lowering his towers for Josh.  Peace went on vacation anyway.  Josh still playing and wishing to be the top player, used those rats to keep attacking Tell Me Why (#11), but to use the max attack to his benefit, he is having his multi account Malakian?s Marauders (#85), to keep attacking him with only 1 rat so the attacks fail but no one else can attack Josh?s main account CAPTAIN OBVIOUS (#88).  

I don?t mine the 1 attack max strategy, I invented it, but to use it from a clan that can not kick the player out and can not attack him, is CHEATING. Also, having multi accounts is CHEATING. Further, Josh getting around his ban with a fake proxies is CHEATING.  And still further, Peace knowingly aiding and abetting this conduct for his own benefit is CHEATING.

On regular:  

Josh?s illegal account is Malakian's Marauders (#539).  He and Peace again worked together to make this most recent overthrow.  Although confidence level is low, I think at least one of Josh?s multi accounts is Attero Sceleris (#553).  Without admin powers, I cannot see to what level of cheating they did on this server.  But if Josh plays at all, it is cheating because he is banned from the game.  If Peace knowingly works with Josh, then Peace is Cheating.

People play these games to see if their abilities match up to other people?s in an even playing field.  Someone bring a machine gun to a sword fight to prove they can win destroys the game for all those that one ask for a fair shot.  The damage has been done by these 2 self centered individuals.  The games as they where are destroyed as many peoples land and wealth has been unfairly taken.  

Lets not forget why Josh is banned. Massive profanity and Racal slurs. He has had up to 5 multi accounts at the same time.

Also lets not let Peace benefit from allowing Josh to wrongfully regain power on this server.  

I ask the Admins to check into this information.  They can check the recent events of all players mentioned above to show aid sent and losses from fake attacks.  If my allegations are true, and I know them to be so, then Peace and all Josh?s accounts should be deleted.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm... Captain Obvoius called me ugly... *growls*

I think the admins shoud check this..

Peace Alliance

*falls over laughing*!!!!
OK! lol, first of all wolf bite. Please note that everyone can tell your trying to weasel your way into becoming an admin. And i promise right now, that if you EVER become an admin in this game, I will spend the rest of my days cheating, lying and doing everything in my power to screw you over! Besides, I personally would NEVER want a lieing, dishonest, paranoid phony such as yourself as an admin. I ask you not to tell anyone who i am on turbo. Then, just because you have some STUPID idea that i'm cheating, you go blabbing about me on the forums. when if you really wanted proof you could have gone straight to the admins! The only reason you posted this here was A ) to make me look bad, and B ) because you thought i would get really mad and blab on untill i somehon incriminate myself.

Second, I have asked Retto to look and check if i have sent aid to CAPTAIN OBVIOUS (#88), who's identity i was unsure of untill now. When/if he does, he will be able to tell you i sent no aid to josh. Well... doesn't that just totally riun your point? I think it does!

On regular:

I was workin with someone who I will NOT tell you who is it because i promised to keep it secret, and unlike wolf bite, i stick to my word. I can, however, tell you it wasn't josh. I wasn't even working with the account you SAY is josh. Although there were more then one accounts helping, i didn't know the identity of them all.

so... there it is wolf bite. Once again you've lost a screw. maybe this time proof from Retto will set that screw back in place without a huge STUPID arguements like what we've had over all the other nutty ideas that pop into your 'lil head.

LOL, you can't imagine how much i laughed when i read your post, wolf bite.
*shakes head*

oh, and sorry, i'm not mad about it either, I find it funny that you would accuse me. I will however be a lil peeved if anyone takes any of what wolf said seriously. *mutters* ashyra *glares*

Retto

On Turbo, Wolf Bite Thinks:

Josh is CAPTAIN OBVIOUS (#88)
Josh is Malakian's Marauders (#85)
Peace Alliance is The Demon Hunter (#75)
Josh was going to take the top player's land with help from Peace
Peace was then going to take some of Josh's land
Peace did not get as much land as he wanted, but went on vacation anyway
Josh attacked Tell Me Why (#11) for land, and kept himself maxed with his other account

On Turbo, Some Facts
Josh is most probably CAPTAIN OBVIOUS (#88)
Josh is most probably Malakian's Marauders (#85)
Peace Alliance is The Demon Hunter (#75)
Peace Alliance has not sent Josh aid.
Peace Alliance has never sent a message to Josh
#85 has attacked #88 many with a guerrila attack, and not once broken through
#88 has attacked many people many times.
#85 has sent aid to #88. Lots of aid

On Regular, Wolf Bite thinks...
Josh is Malakian's Marauders (#539)
Josh is Attero Sceleris (#553)
Josh and Peace (Peace Alliance II (#313)) have conspired to take down Blood Wake

On Regular, Some Facts
Josh is most probably Malakian's Marauders (#539)
Josh is not Attero Sceleris (#553)
Within the past day, Peace has sent a substantial amount of rats to #539
Within the past day, Josh and then Peace have attacked Blood Wake
Within the past day, Blood Wake has attacked Peace and then Josh

In summary...
In Turbo...I don't think Peace was too involved with Josh. On regular, they were probably working together, but it is not yet a rule that you can't co-operate with Josh.

But Josh...yes, he will be banned.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Mark

Hmm well, this is certainly one BIG mess.  I wouldn't be surprised if josh was playing, he has been banned a long time and might have got the urge for power once again...it is all possible, peace I hope that aren't cheating, I would think a good player like yourself would not need to cheat.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

Hm, I'm rather confused, but maybe I should say something.

Just today, Josh IMed me, and my eyes nearly fell out, b/c he never messages me. He said, "Do you like what I did to Reg?" And I couldn't really say anything because I can't log into Reg. And so I assumed he started playing, and I asked him since when. He said nine days, if that's any help.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Okay, I'm going to tell you all who I am on Regular, since you seem to think that I'm one of Josh's multi-accounts, Wolf bite....

I am Attero Sceleris (#553), not Josh...I am, TJ...If any of you could relate back to VI when I was going to make my own ship, you'd know that that was what I was going to name my ship...Soooooo, now all you little peoples know who I am, even though I wanted to keep it secret....But I figured I'd tell everyone since people seem to be thinking I'm other people's multi-accounts....

*runs off chuckling because he's very hyper from meeting Ilse and stuff*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Thank you Retto for jumping on this so fast.

As I had said, I could not be 100% correct because I could not check like Retto can.  But you can surly see that I was mostly correct.

What Peace said is not fully true about ... well anything.  But I would like to address his statement that I breached any confidence we may have had about his identity.  I had spotted Peace on my own when he started playing.  It really did not seem to matter that he was in the game, so I told no one. Then he Im-ed me under his assumed name and I told him not to try pretending because I knew he was Peace.  He asked if I was going to tell anyone, I said I had no intent.  Then when I figured out all this stuff (which I was mostly correct) I had reason to say who he was.  So, peace did not entrust me with a secret and I made no promise to him.

And sorry TJ for bringing your player into this.  In a conversation with Josh that I had on aim, he asked me what I thought about Attero Sceleris (#553), then as soon as I got off line, I was attacked about 10 times by Attero Sceleris (#553).  Knowing that if Josh has multis on turbo he would must likely have them on regular I made an assumption.  But at least I said ?Although confidence level is low, I think at least one of Josh?s multi accounts is Attero Sceleris (#553).?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

Am I the only one who notices Wolf Bites load of  c r a p ??? Seriously, do you people not have minds of your own. You seem to just believe not only whatever wolf bite says, but even if he just imply's it you people are all over it!

QuoteIn Turbo...I don't think Peace was too involved with Josh. On regular, they were probably working together, but it is not yet a rule that you can't co-operate with Josh.
Sorry to break it to you peoples, but that means that i NEVER CHEATED. It ALSO means that nothin wolf bite said was true, except that josh was playing. So what does Josh playing have anything to do with me?

Wolf told me he wouldn't tell anyone who I was. And even if he was 100% sure that i was cheating and that something had to be done about it right away... Why did he feel he had to post it on the message boards?? there are dozans of other ways to get in touch with the admins. Its obvious that he just wanted me to be known as the bad guy. Why is it that only i seem to notice how much  c r a p  wolf bite puts out? Please people, have minds for yourself. Next time somebody posts something with accusations, don't go running around believing it. Especially if its from a cheatin lier like wolf bite!

QuoteThen when I figured out all this stuff (which I was mostly correct) I had reason to say who he was
What part about me was correct wolf bite? Not a single one! you can't prove i was knowingly working with josh, and have proved you wrong about the junk you said about turbo...

some day i hope YOU get exposed wolf bite. You've spent SO much time working on hiding all your little secrets. I can't WAIT till somebody, someday, figures you out. Then you will be the one to go on the forums and find that somebody is trying to give you a bad name.

(i'm still not angry) Peace Alliance

wolf bite

Quote from: Peace AllianceI'm a fool

What part about me was correct wolf bite? Not a single one!

I think if you read Retto's post, you will see that I was 90% right about everything.  Which is not bad to figgure this all out.  Only about TJ was I wrong, but I even said I was not sure.  The other stuff Retto can not prove wrong.  Much he could prove right.

Some stuff, as I said, I can not prove and only assumed. Such as what I thought your plan was.  

Retto says
Josh is most probably Malakian's Marauders (#539)
Within the past day, Peace has sent a substantial amount of rats to #539

Because you know Josh in real life, it makes since that you would not be sending a ton of armies to just anyone.  Do we know what you where thinking?  "NO."  I also do not know what a bank robber is thinking, but it can be assumed.  However it is not seemingly a crime to work with a banned player.  But if you read my post, I never said there is the proof that you are cheating this time beyound helping a known cheater.  

Have you been found in the past Cheating?  Yes, a few times I think. (Health over 100%, multis)

Too bad this stuff even has to be part of the game.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

Ok... So did anyone spot the BS in that one? C'mon people, you don't have to look far!

Wolf you said that i sent aid to josh so i could steal my own clan members. An accusation like that is not something i forget about. In fact, you've accused me of that  c r a p  before. Never have you been right about it.

And you STILL have no way of being able to know i was knowingly helping a banned player. As i said, i was working with people o don't know. And you said i was a cheater. in fact, I'm pretty sure, if i want to add up all the [not allowed] (Note to all: I'm a fool.) you've ever said about me on these forums, I would be; A cheater, a traitor, a backstabber, a thief, a murderer, a cat-killer, a nazi, a russian terrorist, hitler, not to mention a multi. And is all of that true??? well, maybe, but maybe its just my free will speaking here, but i doubt it!

calria

Josh is Captain Obvious, indeed.
He tried to get me to ally with him, even though we were in opposite teams, but I turned him down.

Has he been taken off of the server yet? His constant attacking was forcing me to basically quit the game.

Dixie Ros?

QuoteNote to all: I'm a fool

*Just has to crack up*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Fenix

Anyways, what's with you people, always talking about CERTAIN people behind their backs, and not inviting them to  defend themselves, Munich! all over again!
Let's review:
Wolfy has accused me of being multi accounts, and cheating in league with Peace Alliance.
Retto has gathered the facts, and wasted time putting together a well-rounded conclusion. (no wonder why he hates me more)
You see, there is no SOLID proof to my "cheating" There never has.  That is what makes Wolf Bite and I so different, there is no proof to me cheating-  ever, and there is plenty of proof of his illegal actions.  Only thing is, I am honest, he is not.

Matter # 1  - REG rwl ( My first account)

At school, one day ( yes, a story, enjoy people) I saw my friend playing redwall, and I noticed that wolf bite's "son" was in first place, along with an entire FILLED clan at his beckoning, well, basically I didn't want game to get all crumby like it did before, (the FIRST rwl, before i spent countless hours taking over)  I decided i'd remove him from power.  
I created an account, Malakian's Marauders(#???) and levelled him quickly, within strike range of Blood wake, in the first 5 days, then I waited 4 more days for max turns, and I created an army of rats, and broke Blood Wake with my remaining, 100 turns.  Then, I ran out of turns ( NOT GOOD) so I told Peace Alliance to leave protection, and I'd make sure he'd never leave the top 10 again, being that my sole purpose was to make the game fair again, and more challenging, because I have this habit to tell people about my account and knew it wouldn't last long , I would have told Retto too, if I wasn't blocked:)
Anyways, I sent Peace Alliance my army, he finished the job on blood wake.  Then I changed my password and forgot it the next morning ( that account has been unchecked since that night) - END of my rwl experience on the Regular server.
Conclusion: Retto's assumptions were correct, thats why I respect Retto more than Wolf Bite, his endeavoring for truth and legitimate circumstances make him a qualified administrator.

Matter # 2 TURBO RWL (My next two accounts)

After noticing that TURBO was locked just as badly, and worse than regular RWL, I decided to create an account there.  The first account I created, did not serve my purpose - I was on the WRONG team, so I created another accuont, and I ended up on the losing team, like I wanted.  Over the next few days, I left the first account untouched ( Malakian's Marauders ) ( #85 (Courtesy of Retto) )  and used the second account, Captain Obvious (#88 (Retto, again)) and broke, using rats, Peace Alliance ( # 75 ( Courtesy of Wolf Bite(UP)))  and, Holby (#11( Also courtesy of Wolf Bite, (Private IMs)))  Afterwards,  I noticed that I couldn't survive up there, when an entire team was destroying and murdering me ( My attacks were maxed for the first 12 hours after making my bold invasion of the top 10) Then I decided to use my other account, Malakian's Marauders, to max out attakcs, I did this for about  10 hours in total, then stopped, I broke #11 a few more times, but he bought MORE rats.  His strategy had been in place for too long, not even I could dethrone him that quickly, it would take time.  So, I retired and stopped playing turbo, as well.  I had an army of 60million rats, in three days, on turbo, on an unnamed account, pre-cheating.(that's bragging)

Conclusion :  Once again, Retto was correct, A fine example of administration at it's BEST, he also admitted there was no proof, so to make his job easier, I am posting this reply.  I was unsuccessful with my TURBO objectives, and am saddened slightly, but, that's life, and that's the game. It's been a pleasure posting to you all, once again, for the first time in months.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion(opinion) :
What should be done about my accounts : They are abandoned, so nothing, let the land go back to who needs it.  Good luck to REG RWL players.  Sorry for ruining Holby's plans in turbo, I was unaware of them until Wolf Bite enlightened me.  
As to Wolf Bite wanting to be an admin, I say set him up with a job, but monitor him closely, even if he is cheating, it gets boring, for everyone, eventually.  I would like you to all know that I did TRY to join redwall legitimately, before I created my account, but Retto turned me down.  I intend on playing in the Turbo Reset, one account, 0 evidence, 0 confessions.  I will boast about my account to my friends, there will be no solid evidence, and I will be unable to get disabled, I would like to play again guys, I'd rather be your friends than enemies, I enjoy Wolf Bite's conversations alot, just like most of my other RWL friends, and like most of them, we got off to a terrible start. It's just a habit of mine, I suppose.  See you all later, Retto, give me a message some time,  I make your computer time exciting:)
God bless.

wolf bite

Hey Josh, Thanks. Really!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite