Roleplay!

Started by loti71, December 19, 2008, 05:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loti71

Anyone up for a roleplay?

Firetooth

I could do with a spiffin' ole role of the play wotwot... :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

loti71

XD Good hare-talking, Firetooth! You have anything in mind?

Firetooth

A bit of a bally ole' war thing would be h'nice, iffin h'im saying so meself, sah!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

loti71

...okay...I'm sorry, what? I know what you're saying, but I haven't been on these forums before.

I'm Quixote, by the way.

Firetooth

Ahr, quixote, me messmate!
Ill stick to normal talk.
By war, I mean something to do with a light skirmish or battle, wot wot!

loti71

:-\ Hmmm...I guess so... :-\

Wolf Snare

The wolf awoke entangled in a large fishing net. He opened his eyes, and was forced to quickly shut them.The seering pain in the back of his skull was nearly unbearable, and as he struggled to free himself he heard several bickering voices below him......

OOC: lol, theres a start. who caught ol' snare in a net?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

"You t'ick mudbrained bunglepaws" a gruff voice shouted.
"La'off, ya big pastyfaced slug"
The sound of a swords being draw rang through the night air.
Both vermin stared heatedly at each other.
"Ungatt said he wanted him alive."
"Aye, but why not have a bit of fun with him first, hmm Draco?"
Draco glared at his cohort. He had been chasing after the wolf for weeks and Ungatt Trunn was not one with patience.  Draco knew that if the prisoner was not brought before his lordship in one piece, the missing pieces would be taken out of Draco bit by bit.
"Just do as your told, Nivek.  Load 'im onto the boat and put him in below deck."  Not waiting for a reply, the marten Draco marched off to supervise camp.
"Humph," Nivek thought, " Stupid Draco, thinkin' he can boss me around.  I'll just have a 'ittle fun with our guest before I put 'him away."
Nivek was so consumed with his thoughts, he didn't hear the footsteps behind him...

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

...And Firetooth appeared, backed by some of his father's scouts. He was in his battle armor with his sword sheathed in his belt. He'd been sent to explore new land and report back, and he was confused by the two vermin yelling at each other. He grabbed each of them by their necks "Whats going on here?" he inquired, showing sharp fangs "cos if you don't tell me I swear my crew will let that wolf free, and I think he doesn't like you!"

Wolf Snare

"Firetooth, old friend!" Snare shouted down, rather awkwardly from his position upside down in the net. "free me friend, these vermin have caught themselves a tasty treat, they reckon, but I will devour them and their leader once my poor paws are untied!"

Firetooth cocked his head sideways in curiosity; he knew the voice of the wolf sounded familiar, but the thick net refused to reveal anything other than a black ball of fur.

"....Snare??" firetooth guessed, trying to keep the uncertainty out of his voice.

"yar, tis the scoundrel Wolf Snare, he's bin robbin' my masters grain bins for moons!" Pipped up Nivek. "we've bin given direct orders to capture and slay the beast!"

At that, Draco darted out from behind a bush, hands waving in the air frantically, shouting. " NO NO, bloody chickenheaded blunderbutt! We aren't slaying Snare, by any means! Our leader Ungatt asked us to capture him for questioning, and that we did. Sir Firetooth, I respect you as a superior, but I cannot allow you to free our prisoner!"

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Firetooth tightened his grip on the vermin he had in his grip then threw his corpse on the ground and stamped on his face "I didn't like your face" he said bluntly, then he turned "Srucker, Janar, Sharpfang, bluntoe and Kyja, tie up these fools 'afore they tell Ungatt we're ditchin 'im. Slay em if they struggle. Martin, free Snare from that net. Sorry things are a bit mesy Snare but Im planning on rejoining my Brother's army...Armada, or is it Armarda, or Armarada? Oh well, your free to join us if ye wish."

loti71

(Whoa, what'd I miss? By the way, you know how I have my wolf on the clan roleplay, Firetooth, right?)

Wolf Snare

As firetooths men generously cut snare from his perch in the tree, he hit the ground with a bit more force than anticipated, and he was knocked out cold again.

When snare came to again, he was on his back moving across a densely overgrown forest. Only able to squint at first, he lifted his head an inch or so, and looking around, he found that he was on a rather poorly constructed stretcher. He was not tied up, which relieved him, and as he glanced up at his carriers he realized that he was once again amongst friends.

"Easy Snare, lay back and rest." Came a voice from the front of the ranks, one that he knew to be Firetooth, his savior.

Straining his own voice, Snare opened his snout and screeched, "Bloody [haties] mate, why are we marching through the thickest part of Mossflower wood!?!?"

Sounding rather amused with himself, FIretooth replied quickly " heh, well those little vermin who captured ya gave us a run for our money. We decided to let the stinky lizard-fanciers live, we tied em loosely and gave 'em a right good beating with my sword hilt for fun. Realistically they should be dead, capturing a warlord of your magnitude...."

Snare blushed profusely and cut firetooth off," ahh, well ya see mate, I was a little..... under the weather."

The entire group carrying the stretcher burst out in laughter, as firetooth grunted, " Ahh Snare, you silly blaggart. A 5 star general, but you can't turn down a spiked strawberry cordail for the life of ya! well, unfortunately for you mate, we are on the run from those dirt squirrels we let live. We are headed towards my camp, only half a days walk from here, but there isn't a drop of fermented alcohol for miles yet!"

Snare groaned, as he slowly replied, "agh, cricky, what a bummer. Wait, you say we are in persuit?"

Chuckling to himself, Firetooth scoffed at the idea. " Yes sire, afraid so. The little rapscallions we let live ran back to their camp, which we miscalculated to be much farther away. With only 15 of us here, and you injured, we've no chance of taking Ungatt's army of 500+ vermin. They have painted ones swinging through the trees, so we had to cut off of the trail to the east, which will bring us back to camp a few hours sooner. With any luck, we will be able to get back and alert my generals and be able to confront ungatts army head on. perhaps we could even concoct a little ambush in the hours to come..."

The group raced on through the thick foliage, heading towards Firetooths camp at double speed.

(OOC: this is getting rather fun haha)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

Miles behind from Firetooth's band, the vermin band were searching the brush for any sign of their attackers.  Draco rubbed the back of his neck where the hilt had hit him. "Quickly, you lardbrained ninnies," he shouted, "no one takes away my prisoner without a fight."
    One of the painted ones slowly approached him. "Sir, mayhaps they cut off into the woods to cover their trail."
Draco grabbed the painted-one by the scruff of his neck and drew out his cutlass."Do I look like an idjit, you yellow-nosed scum-bucket?!" He pressed the cold metal slowly into the painted-one's fur until blood began to trickle down."Of course they went off the trail. But we're going to find that trail before Ungatt even catches up with us, aren't we?"
The painted one's eyes bulged with fear.He slowly nodded.  Draco cast him aside.  The painted-one scurried away.
    Draco had been tracking Wolf Snare for too long to let him slip through his claws so easily.  He had sent back a few of his rats to report to Ungatt Trunn, and he knew that if he didn't have Wolf Snare back by that time, he was a dead-marten.
"Over 'ere.  Me thinks we founds something," one of the rats shouted.  He held up a tuft of fur. 
    Draco examined it. "Yes,"he thought, a sneer growing from his lips"yes, this is exactly what we were looking for."
"This way," he cried, pointing toward the centre of Mossflower wood. 
    The painted-one shot through the trees while the others charged through the undergrowth.  Draco held the tuft of fur in his claws.  He knew who had taken Wolf Snare.  He knew who had embarrassed him in front of his band.  It was Firetooth.  And Draco wanted his blood on his cutlass more than anything in the world.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?