The Search For the Gilded Spoon!

Started by Camaclue, August 07, 2011, 11:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

A simple RP, about the search for the Gilded Spoon, a spoon made of gold and laden of precious gemstones. Who will find it?
(If you haven't noticed, it's gonna be laden with slapstick)
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Camaclue

So, I'm gonna start. Cam, an otter, was in Mossflower woods, obviously very lost. Cam mumbled to himself, "Darn map, the river's to the left of me, but it says it's in front! Maybe..." Cam flipped the map. He simply mumbled, "Stupid map, I knew this wasn't worth it. But I must get that precious spoon!" Cam waded to the other side of the river, making sure to step on rocks near the top. When he got that precious spoon, nobeast would laugh at him for being "nutty". He would show them. He would show all of them!

Rakefur

(Can I play?)
( I am Rakefur,the Thirteenth Blade of Urgan the Wicked >:D, Lord of the Thirteen Blades. He killed my family and kidnapped me when I was a cub :'(.)
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Genevieve

(I wanna join too, but I wanna be the spoon so I'll just until someone finds me)

Krowdon

Quote from: Genevieve on August 11, 2011, 09:55:01 AM
(I wanna join too, but I wanna be the spoon so I'll just until someone finds me)

(( you might have to wait a while. We still havent found the spoon in the Lounge and its been like, 3 days. ))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

Can someone delete this post?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

Krowdon the fox Warlord was knitting custom sweaters for her troops in the forest. "Oh my, how ever am I supposed to make millions of matching sweaters by winter?" she wondered. Her wondering soon came to an end when she heard Cam approaching in the woods. She called out to the stranger "Hello!!!"

----

In Redwall, Elaine the otter was drinking afternoon tea right outside the main gate. "What a beautiful afternoon" she said to her teapot.

Camaclue

Let's just skip everything we went through, and go to the part where we left off, ok?

The mysterious figure tied up Elaine to a tree in the camp. "There's nothing you can do now. Soon the abbey will be ours!"
Cam, Carl, Krowdon, and Awesome the badger saw the whole thing unfold. "We gotta stop them!", Cam said. Carl Replied, "Doesn't Krowdon have an army?". "She does, doesn't she. KROWDON! Go get your army and come back, okay?" said Cam.

Krowdon

Krowdon did a salute. " Whatever you say Cam!" she ran oof to get her army.

It only took 20 minutes for her to come back with 9001 troops. "Cam! I brought my Army. How are we going to rescue Elaine so that mysterious figure doesnt kill her?"

----

Elaine: *To Figure* How long until midnight?

Camaclue

Cam told them the plan. "I'll get Elaine while you and your army distracts the enemy. Most Likely there will be alot of Casualties, but it's for the greater good.

Krowdon

Krowdon gathred her army of 9001 rats and handed out their matching blue uniforms. She then ordered them to attack Figure, but since she did not have any cash, 3% deserted.

---

Elaine sat under a tree and wished for a hero.

Pippin

A hero appears. In the form of a midget badger, know and isiah, because one eye was high than the other.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Pippin

Quote from: Pippin on August 16, 2011, 03:14:28 PM
A hero appears. In the form of a midget badger, known as isiah, because one eye was high than the other.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Camaclue

Cam sneaked up to Elaine, wondering where the guards were. suddenly, a mysterious figure appeared, sword drawn. Cam asked, "Who are you?" The figure walked up to cam slowly,"I'm Nobrenicus, but you can call me Nobody. I have come with my army of ten thousand to take over Redwall. Many have died fighting for it, but nobody won't!". Cam laughed,"What kind of name is nobody? I get some names like Cluny, or whatever, but nobody? You know what, I'm here to take back my blind friend here." Cam swung with the sword of Martin, but Nobrenicus parried. They fought as a creature crawled slowly towards Elaine.

------

Meanwhile, in Redwall Abbey, the Abbeybeasts were preparing for a fight, getting anything and everything to prepare. Log-a-log Jule asked the Abbot, "Do you think we're ready? We still don't know where Cam, Carl, Skip, and that badger are." The abbot replied, "We mustn't worry, they are sure to be looking for Elaine."