Lord Tulstil the Harvester (Muse)
General Phillip Welterson (Camaclue)

Good luck guys. Have fun.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Muse

Lord Lupine caressed Spitter, his bone spear, lovingly. Lupine was a sable timber wlf. His kind ruled over lesser canines; gray wolves, Northern wolves, coyotes, and hyenas all followed them. His band of wolves sat in the shoreline, waiting for something to come.
Then Lupine heard it.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Durza

Aarak paused in the bushes watching, always watching.  He had been following this band of wolves looking for information, specifically about his past.  With any luck this lead would pay off and he was following the right fox. 

"Salamandastron, you double-edged blade.  You keep the area free of corsairs and scum like them from the sea, but it also keeps the local scum on high alert.  And how is a guy supposed to gather information without losing his life," he muttered, only a little to loudly as what looked to be the leader turned to his direction.  "Why me?", as turned to leave a figure was standing behind him.

"Why hello, matey" said the figure.  "Parsnips", thought Aarak
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Camaclue

Summer, week 7, day 4

We've been sailing for some time now, and Salamandastron is only half a day away, or as that strange hare from that place calls it, 12 hours. I noticed a stowaway on board, but I'll leave him be at the moment. Right now, Salamandastron is our destination, and our first concern are the band of ruffians lurking nearby. Let's hope for the best of luck.

Captain Derrik Kilder
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Rakefur

Jingo crept down from the great oak, meeting Dubruck at the bottom. They were on a mission.

Jingo put a paw to his lips "Sh! You take that side and I'll take this. Wait for my signal" "Sure thing bro." Bru crept around the other side of the tunnel and stopped. "Ready? Grab that side of the pot." "Haha, now'll see if how well they can swim," wispered Jingo. Together, the two young squirrels tipped over the big pot of dishwater, right into the mouth of the tunnel. WOOOOOOOSHHHHH!!

Muse

Lord Tulstil the Harvester perched at the summit if Salamandastron. Harvester his deadly black- bladed scythe lay close at paw. The badger sat, ever watching, ever still.

Camaclue

Today, since no vermin have been trying to capture Redwall or torture some woodlanders, there was a feast.
What a glorious waste of provisions.
That Tulstil is skulking in his room and all the hares are stuffing their faces like there's no t0morrow. Me? I'll most likely go to the beach to watch the vermin and hope they don't try an attack. The last army that tried were mutilated
        ~Phillip

The hare finished the entry into his notebook. He doubted anyone would ever read it, let alone care about it. The aged general walked outside, viewing the vermin's every move, seeing the captive mouse tied up and being hauled to a roaring fire. Wait a second... a captive! The hare dashed towards the mouse, pulling out his best dagger to throw at the closest enemy. Maybe today wouldn't be as bad as he thought it would be.

Rakefur

We were wide awake in an instant. Pa lept out of bed and went pounding, or should I say, squelching down the hall and out the front door. Grandma was shrieking "Ow ow ow, we're going to die!! We've been drowned!!" Mama tried to calm her, but she refused to be comforted.

Pa was back in a few ticks, carrying two young squirrels by the scruff of their necks.  The Terrible Two, as we call them now, have been plaguing us for months now, playing every flippin' prank in the book. But the elders of the tribe don't believe us. How could two little squirrels be so naughty?

They didn't believe us again this time. Grandpa Nightfur was poppin' mad. "Ache, they're thy own leetle lads! Why don't ye spank them?" "We have no proof, my dear hare," replied the eldest chieftain.

-------------------------------------------------

I am leaving the colony. I want to go to Salamandestron. Grandpa gives me his old claymores, strapping them on my back. "Ache me lad, I would I could go with ye." Mama didn't cry, as I thought she might. She just gave me some vittles and a hug and sent me off, without a word. Pa told me to always defend the young and old and the sick. I said I would. Grandma is weeping so much, it makes me very uncomfortable. I wave goodbye and set off on my journey.

Muse

Lord Lupis saw the badger on the mountain peak. He grimaced at the silent figure and called his horde together. " Get ready. Tulstil the Toadstool looks ready to fight."

Durza

"Of all my luck, the locals!" Aarak muttered through his gag.  They had gotten his obvious daggers and wer flaunting them while the fire which was being made was finished.  "If only I could move my hands a little, I could reach my back ups..." Looking around for any way to loosen his bonds.  A dagger suddenly flew from the dark and imbeded itself in the rat coming to put him in the fire, killing him instantly.  The small band of vermin turned to see a lone hare charging towards them, grabbed their weapons and charged the hare.

"Luck of the Abbey!"Aarak exclaimed as the dagger which killed the rat was within reach of his foot, and thus freedom.  Using the dexterity that could only be rivaled by Gnoff the Mouse Theif of Legend, Aarak freed himself.  Grabbing one of his remaining daggers he charged at the rear of the force.  "It might not be the foxes, but i own them for their 'kindness'," though Aarak before the battle started.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Camaclue

Post Script

There seems to be some beasts attacking the horde of that wolf. Since that band had plundered many a ship, the best thing to do is to attack. The crew aren't villanous, but they are as deadly as corsairs. The added oars and wind means that we'll be there in seconds. This captain will fight for what he wants, and he wants that horde away from this beach.

Rakefur

Dubruck skipped around gaily, whistling a tune. He had gotten away with it again! No one ever believed those stupid rabbits. And that young one was gone. His nemesis. Always better, faster, smarter, Rakefur could beat Bru up without leaving a bruise. He quoted the raven "nevermore".

Muse

Tulstil thundered down the mountainside, his scythe facing the wolf horde. Brigadier Crumscrop watched his speed by the small window and sighed. "Get the bally ptrol down with his lordship. He's jolly well chargin' the vermin bloomin' single-pawed!" Tulstil cannoned into the wolves, his scythe flashing left and right. Lord Lupine was just out of reach. But unbeknowst to the rampant badger, a group of timber wolves were circling to the back of Tulstil, ready to pounce on him.

Camaclue

Sabre flying, Phillip saw the Badger Lord attacking like a madbeast.  Just like many other badger lords, he thought as a coyote fell to his blade. The hare finally reached Arrak and made small talk.
"So, fine chap, you seem to have got yourself in a jam." Phillip said, kicking a wolf into a group. "Well, at least I'm armed." Arrak said, cutting a coyote's neck. "By the way," Welterson replied,"I want my little knife back when you're done, it's part of a set of two."

The Battle of Blood Beach would become one of the many famous battles that would go down in History, mainly because of how unique the battle was. The armies of Derrik Klder and Lord Tulstil attacked the much larger army of Lord Lupis. The lives of Phillip and Arrak have come together, but what about the lives of Rakefur Longface and Dubruct the Bough?

Rakefur

I laugh to myself when I think of those days. Oh for the young and wild days of youth...

TBC, I'm not in the mood right now.