New Noonvale RP

Started by Abby The Rat, April 17, 2003, 02:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guardians of night

Skipper also walked out of the sickbay to go and find a couple otters to aid him in his journey. As he was walking off, he had a strange feeling that what they were searching for, wasn't going to be a good one.  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Beem

Spying the skipper, Zenni speed walks towards him.  "Hey there skipper!"   Catching up to him he speaks,  "I just heard about the search party, and that you were looking for a couple crew to accompany the group.  I'd be more than willing ta go, if you'd accept me that is."   His icy blue eyes look entrapped with hope and joy.  ?I?ve only got a bow staff an? a dagger though.?

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

guardians of night

"Hey there Zenni." says Skipper, turning around. "Hey, those aren't bad weapons, I'll let you come along. Do you know anyone else who would want to join?"
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Fleetscut

Kiawo was no longer Kiawo the quick. His old body began to shrivel up with every weak breath he took.
He wanted to die, end it all. But he was not sure that his son was ready.
"Wakka my son." He said, his voice rattling from his illness.
"Yes father." He replied obediantly.
Kiawo fondly toyed with his feather.
"I want you to take this. You are the leader, but only for now. You must prove yourself first. Fight an enemy, defeat it and bring glory to the Gawtrybe!
Wakka retrieved the feather from his father's paw, and notched it to his tail.
"But father! Who shall I fight? We have already defeated the Marsh Lords, they are now but a pitiful group of tribes..." Kiawo hushed his son with a kindly paw. He beckoned Wakka next to the hollowed log where he lay.
"The lizardies are not a threat anymore. But how can I trust you to be able to save our tribe from another enemy?" Wakka made to reply but Kiawo silenced him. "My mother once told me of a place called Noonvale. It is to the south of Braveheart the owl's tunnel. She spoke of all its wonders all it's food. IT could come in useful. Wakka, you are in full commmand of the Gawtrybe army. Go to Noonvale and defeat it! Take my weapons, they are more use to you now than me."
Wakka obeyed and blew a sharp whistle through his fingers - to alert his tribe.
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

Abby The Rat

Story Teller
"So, poor Narnan is in sick bay and as they waits for his health Noonvale is going to be attacks by the evil Gawtrybe but they are many sessons away but they are coming."

The Rat gave off a yawn and hears the dibbuns crying for more. "Ok Little ones, I says more.

As Adler walked up to the group with nothing but his hand. 'Poor Narnan, all log a log did was threw an apple, isn't that right?'...."

OOC:I've changed the rules, you are allowed to do OOC anywhere, as long as there are in grey, like this one. All you have to do is [COLOR=gray]OOC: put ooc here[/COLOR] No OOC only posts. Please read the updated rules. Let RP.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

CoolClaw

Narnan was sitting in the sickbay looking at the assembled animals at the gate.  They were going in the forest, and Narnan wanted to go very much.  But Sister Freeda forbid him to go outside.

It was lunch time and Sister Freeda was getting food from friar poggsley downstairs.  Narnan whose leg wasn't fully healed got up and snuck downstairs.  

Sister Freed had her backed turned to Narnan. Narnan saw a fork on the table, he picked it up and threw it at some plates. Clang Sister Freeda looked at the proken plate and NArnan ran out.  

On his way out Narnan picked up a stick and jumped into the bag the Skipper was carrying.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Dead Eye

Log a Log drew his rapier in front of the creatures surronding him. They were all ready to go. "We'll be back around lunch Abbot! Don't wait up though. I don't think this will be an enemy, but who knows." and with that he marched out, motioning for the others to follow.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Beem

Thinking hard he starts to shake his head, "none come to mind skip, but I'll let you know if I come across any.  Thank-yee by the way."  Goes into the abbey kitchens to see what he can gather up for the journey.

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Kazaar

OOC: What weapons do hares use?

Sturgeon walked behind Log a Log slowly in with the others. "Hmmm, I wonder who these could be..." He said as he stopped beside Log a Log

Fleetscut

OOC: *gasps* The Gawtrybe arnt evil! They've simply had a hard history and want to conquer!

Wakka marched up and down the ranks inspecting each soldier. Many of these fighters were seasoned warriors. Some however were new recruits who did not know how to fight. These squirrels were issued with standard bows with flint rock blades. The experinced bowsquirrels were given longbows and metal blades to their shafts. The strongest and most experienced warriors, were each given the legendary Gawtrybe dagger.

"We march when night falls." Muttered Wakka to his second-in-command Teura.
Teura scowled to a group of Gawtrybe veterans.
"Idyut Kiawo! Why he let this stupid squirrel take charge? Dis squirrel has never seen a fight in his life! Pah, he may be big and strong, but he has the brains of a lizard!"
The squirrels laughed, they all admired Teura and would've been more than happy for him to take charge.

OOC: The Gawtrybe lost the art of mettalics ages ago and that is why most fight with flint rocks.
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

Dead Eye

A shuffling in the bushes makes Log a Log jump. "Skipper, Sturgeon, go check it out" he orders to the hare and the large otter.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Brock

Before anyone reaches the bushes, a baby badger jumps out.  "Hi, my name be Bwock.  Will you be my fwiend?"  Brock looks around hopefully at the group.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

CoolClaw

At the site of another babe Narnan jumps out and shakes Brock's hand.
"Yeh, Yeh, I'll be yo' fend."
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Beem

Okay, I am totaly lost.  Where is everyone, has the group left the Abbey, and, is anyone still rping this anymore?

Abby The Rat

The Story Teller

Taking another yawn,  he watched the Dibbuns hold on to his every word.

"As Nararn meets Brock, the group that just started to take the trip into the mossflower. They couldn't wait for the Beem to get the food, so they went on, slowly so beem could catch up. Meanwhile.........."
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]