Rp the endless...

Started by Tenchi Masaki, January 20, 2003, 05:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander Ashyra... I like that...
Just you try and blow me up! :D  I can kill you just by looking at you!  :P  

Holby

Wow! Look at the avatar! *Points*
Up a rank, you go. But what is the next rank... hmm. Anyway, you can be an hon. member.
Congrats
:D  
I will not deleted this

Tenchi Masaki

why would you kill some one on your side, cal? besides here's the next part!  :D

--------------------

...as soon as we are at the drop-off point we will have to pass through some of our own territory, then through a mounain and after that the battle feilds of the centuions, ....

Bios- *interups* cat lady...I like to work alone. to many people in agroup makes a big target...so I'll head out first.

Commander Ashyra- *looks very pissed* thats commander catlady...and no I will not grant permision to leave Omega ..

???- hey..Umm I mean Ma'm ..can I make things ..go boom??

Calvin- *laughs under his breath*

Commander Ashyra- there will be a time when you will have to "blow things up" and as the master explosives expert, Kilkenne. i'm shure that your services will be needed.

"We are approching drop point zero, prepare for drop-off and vehicle unloadig"

bios- vehicles?...

Calvin- yeah!!I get to make roadkill!!
Kilkenne- Mee too, but with bombs!!

"drop-point at zero , landing.."

Commander Ashyra- Ok , lets get going..

*the ship unloads and the three teams say good bye to each other, theam Omega goes into a Hummer with a plasma cannon attatched to it, and heads out to the mountains for battle..*

------------

Ok thats it the whole beggining
Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

Kilkenne

*Sits in the hummer, twiddling his thumbs, then pulls out a satchel and starts putting together a rudimentary black powder bomb to chuck at the enemy so he can try to rattle the enemy with his presence.*

"Gonna make it all go bang! BANG! AHAHAHAHA!" *Laughs insanely*

General Austin

Hey! What do I do in all this? Are you dure you got me the right vaccine? *he yells as he turns the music up even higher on his Soby Diskboy*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Tenchi Masaki

Bios- Well lets see *takes a vial out of his vest , is glows green*

Boof- *yells*Hey Whats that!!

Bios- .....why, its X..and I'm going to pour it on you..

*every one backs away*

*bios pours some of the liquid on his arm, the X instaintly absorbs into Bio's skin, He cunvulsies, then stops. shakes his head ..he looks over to Boof, and pours some of the x parisite onto him..boof goes unconceous for 5 min.*

Commander Ashyra- so you have doubts about the vaccene??

Bios- not any more, I feel fine.

*boof wakes up , rolls down the window and throwsup*

Boof- wat did you do to me???

Commander Ashyra-thats just one of the side effects...it will go away and you'll be fine.  

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

RazorClaw

I like to TACTICALLY *looks at Kilkenne* destroy things. I actually am equipped with explosive darts (releases gasoline and then injects heat rays). I wanted to be Commander! OK, how about I'm an Admiral!!! Starts talking like Admiral Akbar "Oll Trhoopsth prehpare fhor ottack pohsishuns" LOL  

General Austin

Ewwwww! What IS that stuff, anyway? I thought we were going to go out for breakfast! *throws up again* Never mind.

General Austin

*screams* No... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *shakes his Diskboy* You can't DO this to me.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *starts to weep* Batteries,noooo batteries.... *snif*

Tenchi Masaki

bios-*pats Boof on the back* atta'boy, it'll all come out sooner or later...

*boof stops throwing up, the hummer stops**

Kilkenne- hey look, theres a boulder that blocks the path!!*smiles* YAY! *grabs his explosives*

General Austin

*Boof looks at the boulder* *then looks at Kilkenne, who has a strange gleam in his eye* "Ugh, wot, wot!" *mutters* I should've stayed home where all my batteries were and avoided being ruthlessly slaughtered by evil vermins..... *starts muttering insanely to himself, then stops as Kilkenne steps out of the hummer with some/HUGE amount of explosives. *Looks intently at the explosives, hopinjg to find something that will serve as a temporary battery*

General Austin

*Boof looks at the boulder* *then looks at Kilkenne, who has a strange gleam in his eye* "Ugh, wot, wot!" *mutters* I should've stayed home where all my batteries were and avoided being ruthlessly slaughtered by evil vermins..... *starts muttering insanely to himself, then stops as Kilkenne steps out of the hummer with some/HUGE amount of explosives. *Looks intently at the explosives, hopinjg to find something that will serve as a temporary battery* :lol:  :lol:  

I'm not going to be a very goon Commander, i'm afraid. On the other hand, I could accidentally drop a Cheese Bomb in front of my own face and turn insane...

Kilkenne

*Runs out of the car to the boulder happily, his tongue sticking slightly out of his mouth*

"Mr. Boulder, time to meet Mr. Explosive! Now you're Mr. and Mrs. Pebbles!"

*Begins strapping several different small explosives around the boulder and sets the charges for 30 seconds, as the timer starts ticking he runs back into the jeep and stares out the front side window, counting to himself*

"3...2...1...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!" *Kilk yells as the rock explodes into tiny fragments* "Wheeeeeeee!"

*Once the boulder has exploded,  Ashyra gets out of the car, carrying a cheese bomb.  She trips.  She falls.  The bomb rolls away. Behind her, she can hear Kilkenne saying, once more*
"Three...Two...One..."
*The explosion shakes the earth. As the smoke clears, the members of Team Omega watch from the car. They can see a figure sitting upright.*
"Hello! Do I know you?"

for a cafi party, we need a very large cheesecake...