Yet Another City Bug

Started by Alazar is Back, November 22, 2009, 10:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

If this is not a bug, I want math to back it up. Before I was killed on turbo I had 300+ mill weasels, among other troops, I had 6mil leaders on 9huts last i checked. How was it possible for my city to be taken. Or was it a bug?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Honestly seems like a mistake, and your weasels and cash should be compensated for. The numbers do not add up, nor does Ollies explanation for this. You had nearly 2b DP from the weasels alone, and the rats peace made would not be able to over ride them.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I don't remember the exact numbers I made, Shadow would have to tell you how many he got, but I had just run before Peace, and sent off a bunch of rats. There are 2 indiers in Noble, not one. Plus, Miseria may have contributed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Well I did notice how peace replied to some of the other topics but avoided this one...I would like an explanation for how and why this happened. Im agreed with cody, something seems way wrong with this picture.

Shadow

Ratio has nothing to do with your city being taken. Your ratio could have been a billion leaders on 1 hut and it wouldnt have made a difference.

The OP I had was just about what I estimated I needed. It was a prefectly legitimate take.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Provide me with the math and I will believe you.

*Prods an admin to pay attention to this thread*

Shadow

Lol, the math is all over the forums, I am not about to teach you. It was legit, and I'll prove it to an admin if they ask, but not to you.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..