Hutses....

Started by General Austin, January 07, 2003, 09:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Heh, funny how people say ''No offence'' when they're setting out to achieve exactly the opposite, huh?

Thanks for that math thingy, anyway. Sheds some light.

However, if you have too many huts(es) & too few Leaders, all your missions screw up. Especially preparing raiders. Those accursed things....how do people die preparing provisions & such, anyway? According to Retto its due to machete accidents, but I'm not convinced...

Slynder Talderhash

Well, in other game versions leaders are wizards. Perhaps they screw up in their spells and go into meltdown or something. As for leaders... Well, maybe vermin die if they're not kept in cramped and dank conditions. Or maybe they like the spaciousness so much that they die trying to resist leaving. "I have a hut to myself. I can't possibly leave it now! I shall fight to the death for it!!!" :blink:  
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Shael of Torethevel

*laughs* We have the most amusing people here on RWL...they're weird, but they're funny...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

General Austin

I'm finally getting plus leaders. But I think that the Leaders are perfectionists. If they don't do it totally right, they fight each other. *loves making really stupid answers like this one*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Slynder Talderhash

They could just have really bad math skills and think that the population must be decreased when they have low numbers. Or they're stock market junkies who all invest in the same stock to raise its value. When there aren't enough, the stock value goes down and they commit suicide. :huh:  
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

The Beatles

Quote from: VengerakHowever, if you have too many huts(es) & too few Leaders, all your missions screw up. Especially preparing raiders. Those accursed things....how do people die preparing provisions & such, anyway? According to Retto its due to machete accidents, but I'm not convinced...
Machete accidents.... that quote made me double up with laughter back when this was first posted.

Holby

Oh, this topic is so cool. Leaders are my obsession :D
And rather proper to bring it up, just as it's Slynder's birthday according to the forum.
I tried to send an e-mail, but I got one of those annoying errors. Bleh
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Slynder left, didn't he? He was always a cool person to have around. I miss him...

Happy birthday!

The Lady Shael

Happy Birthday, Slynder! I loved this topic, Slynder really had a sense of humor here...then Raine of course adds his own humor...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.