glitch?

Started by Arguia Zsah, August 30, 2005, 08:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

On my turbo account, I have noticed that I cannot put more than $99 in my bank account... is this supposed to happen? or is it just because I'm in protection? only I haven't noticed anything like this on any previous round...

Arguia Zsah

ah... strange. Now I can... Is there an explanation for this cos it be kinda strange... 0.o maybe because I wasn't validated before?

windhound

I think the bank is done by networth
the more net
the more you can put in

small net means you cant put much in/take much out...

99 seems rather small though
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Starting accounts could put 1,400,000 in the bank, if they had that much. So 99 is very small. I logged in between her 2 posts. Jumped onto her account, but the problem was not there. All seems fine now.

Either is was just a strange one time thing, or she could have miss seen what was on the screen.

If anyone has something like this happen again, stop taking turns and notify me so I can catch it. Thanks.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Arguia Zsah

Ok... that is very strange... i definetly did not miss what was on screen... I checked loads of times to see if anything /was/ happening before I posted that and the only time i could put money in was when it was only 99... 0.o

Arguia Zsah

All is ok.. I worked out what it was... I typed in the amount I wanted to put in the bank and pressed enter. rather than putting the money in the bank, it gave me a loan for 0. works fine when i remember to press deposit! XD