Shael is bored.

Started by The Lady Shael, May 13, 2008, 07:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

k, attack health values changed. Hopefully those ended up being the right values.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Alright i got one . Shael you said you wanted some small bugs well when you get aid it reads out that i got send like 18 rats when it was really 18mil, if you like i can go find you an example.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

Examples are nice, Shael likes details. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

wolf bite

I just tried it on some testing accounts. the message does not show how much loyalty is is being sent.

Use as testers lakka (#467) and evans (303) on reg. nuke when done.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

11.5 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) joined Wrath Of The Faceless.
11.5 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) has sent you 2,685,934 Skiffs carrying... 5 Stoats
$57

11.5 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) has sent you 2,148,747 Skiffs carrying... 4 Stoats
$28

11.4 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) has sent you 36,938 Skiffs carrying... $60

11.3 hours ago You sold 81,915,822 Rats on the market for $38,910,015,450
11.1 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) has sent you 1,833,159 Skiffs carrying... 16 Rats
85 Weasels
12 Stoats

11.1 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) has sent you 1,466,528 Skiffs carrying... 13 Rats
68 Weasels
10 Stoats

11.1 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) has sent you 1,173,222 Skiffs carrying... 10 Rats
54 Weasels
8 Stoats

11.1 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) has sent you 938,578 Skiffs carrying... 8 Rats
43 Weasels
6 Stoats

11 hours ago Black Smoke (#20) has sent you 750,862 Skiffs carrying... 6 Rats
34 Weasels
5 Stoats

Theres a few, mysteriously my net went up by big chucks and i got alot of mystery money from these lol :D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Loyalty has never shown in the aid layout. Me and Cloud got temp banned because of it before...

Anyways, Reg market is broken because it wont let you buy anything. I'll get an example.

hmm, I guess it was fixed since last night. I tried buying food and it said I bought it, then gave me an error message.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

No snare, goldmine takes away food, I've checked, it's saying how much it takes away. Check your food next time you do a goldmine, Im pretty sure it does...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Dead people's marketed troops are still buyable. Not sure if this is intentional, but I think they should be taken off the market after someone dies.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Still wondering about this goldmine glitch. Peace said its not supposed to give food.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 14, 2008, 09:24:40 PM
Still wondering about this goldmine glitch. Peace said its not supposed to give food.

Reminds me of the old ferret ability "pay tribute." I wish that race was still available.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Quote from: Shadow on May 14, 2008, 08:17:37 PM
Dead people's marketed troops are still buyable. Not sure if this is intentional, but I think they should be taken off the market after someone dies.

Yes and they still get the money. This is not a bug and should stay the same.

First, if they put it on the market for a price, there is no reason not to have others be able to buy it. So ... it does not hurt anything being there.

Second, when someone gets disabled or goes inactive because of forgetting turns, there is no reason to take away the money from their goods they sold until an admin can reactivate them.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

I can make it so that a dead person's items don't show up on the market instead of taking them off completely.

Also, goldmine no longer has anything to do with food.

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 14, 2008, 09:24:40 PM

Im pretty sure it takes away food, not gives it, but eh. Marten's eat up so much food Im relying on peace to market food for me :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

I see no problem with that, firetooth!

Firetooth

There is when I eat up 500mil food per run and you have no food on the market :P I wasted 25turns worth of loyalty and turns massing food :'(lol