3 (14.3%)
'49ers
3 (14.3%)
I don't know and I don't care
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: February 05, 2012, 10:31:41 AM

Briar

I hope he's not saying he's a pro at it, because I can point to many typos he has posted that are linked to phoneposting
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Raggon

I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Peace Alliance

I am all for it. Currently doing it. How else does one ensure that RWL is part of their life 24/7?

Kilkenne

Joblessness and stimulants

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 23, 2012, 09:06:48 AM
I think the Giants will win

Totally right! Funny, I don't even know where the Giants are from. They just sounded bigger then the other team.

Gen. Volkov

Whoop tee do, the frickin' Giants won. That is only slightly better than the alternative of the Pats winning.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Genevieve

The Grumpus strikes again!

Rakefur

Waa! I was following the game all the way home. And it was looking good too!
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Kilkenne

Ate chili and drank beer pretty much all day. Lost 150 bucks on the game. But I think I ate enough free chili and drank enough beer to make a dent in that. Overall a successful Sunday.

Briar

The Giants may have won but Brady was the better QB overall. (yes I acknowledge all you naysayers who will point to the safety, statement still stands)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ashyra Nightwing

From checking Facebook it seems that everyone here (apart from me) actually watched the Superbowl this year. This is the first time I've seen this. Very strange.

Shadow

I didn't watch it. I found out who was playing yesterday.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

Quote from: Briar on February 06, 2012, 01:55:52 PM
The Giants may have won but Brady was the better QB overall. (yes I acknowledge all you naysayers who will point to the safety, statement still stands)
I'm going to second that. 96-yard drive, 16 straight completions, the first tied and the second broke super bowl records.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Dark Claws

If only Grodonski (can't spell his name) wasn't injured. Hernadez (can't spell period) is good but isn't used to being thrown to that much. Even still, we were this close. THey just had to make that last second catch.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant