Turbo Round 55 (3.0 Round 1) Immortalization

Started by Shadow, February 28, 2012, 09:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 29, 2012, 01:49:27 PM
An easy victory for all of us Sevah under the Sevah flag! haha :wink:

Fixed it for you, minion. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

K my bad, you sounded a little butthurt the first time I read through it. Trying to throw reg in my face sounded like a last ditch effort to justify your team, but I guess I should come to terms with the fact that you're always a little sarcastic and you'll always try to break my balls a little. Nevermind then. ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Pretty much. ;) Also, VTN wasn't "my team," I just helped them because I could break sevz easier that way. I got annoyed with them constantly because they blew every opportunity they had to take the lead.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

I was prodded to stay active in turbo as well. So I could have made about 10 more runs in if I had been more active at least.

Say whatever you will, but we all worked together and planned stuff out, we would have done much better if cloud hadn't been the little traitor that he was. I can understand you or someone else being butthurt that Sevah dominated you all round.

I did well enough on my own to finish above VTN's top guy, pretty sad doncha think?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Was that it, or did we just prevent them with ease and chaos them back to the stone age every run? ;)
I was on vacation the last week, and in my absence Sevah & Ally truly made a spectacle of VTNs incompetence. Of course you will swear up and down that you had no correlation with VTN, but anyone would bail out last minute with the terrible performance they put on.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Durza

I will be frank our coordination was severly lacking, I we coordinated a little more we might have done better
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

cloud

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 29, 2012, 01:59:32 PM
I was prodded to stay active in turbo as well. So I could have made about 10 more runs in if I had been more active at least.

Say whatever you will, but we all worked together and planned stuff out, we would have done much better if cloud hadn't been the little traitor that he was. I can understand you or someone else being butthurt that Sevah dominated you all round.

I did well enough on my own to finish above VTN's top guy, pretty sad doncha think?

I wasn't exactly a traitor as I never openly worked with Sevz. In the beginning we used eachother for profit, but it didn't go much farther than that until he aided me those troops.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 29, 2012, 01:49:27 PM
On another note, VTN was obviously a huge let down, I really expected more from you guys, but in the end you accomplished nothing but making an [Behind](heeeeee haaaawwww) of yourselves and just onlining people.

A let down in what way? The only experienced people in the clan were me Volkov and Vargath, and Varg stopped running about mid round.

I don't mean to offend my other clan members in any way, but the rest of the clan were mostly newer players who are not nearly as experienced at this game as someone like say Wolf Snare, or Volkov, I think it's unfair to compare our teams considered there were only about 3-4 people at any one time co-ordinating together in VTN.

Some people in the clan made mistakes too, I won't call out because everyone makes mistakes :) but in the end I feel that it may have cost us significantly towards the end of the round.

Towards the end we stopped netting (obviously) and simply tried focusing on getting decent enough leaders to murder Sevah down to oblivion (like we had done at least 2 or 3 times earlier in the round) his leaders were too beastly though, that and the fact land spread was dreadful.

I think you guys used some blatantly unfair tactics too - but at the risk of starting a massive argument and repeating myself I won't list them, you probably know what I mean anyway

Quote from: Durza on February 29, 2012, 02:05:12 PM
I will be frank our coordination was severly lacking, I we coordinated a little more we might have done better

Yeah, the co-ordination was partly my fault :/ I co-ordinated well with Firetooth, and usually Volkov, but I needed to have made more of an effort to connect with the clan.

Shadow

Locking land interferes with people being able to learn to play the game since they get caught up in unlocking it. I would have given hints to help unlock land regardless of who was doing it, yes.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Fair enough then Shadow. I had my doubts, but then again Sharpy was only locking for a few days before we put an end to that. Sevz on the other hand locked for 3/4's of the set, so I guess you had reason to target us other than for personal gain.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Rakefur

Pretty sure cloud was the best player this round, he just couldn't keep up with Sevz's minions.

Another reason to go clanned.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Wolf Snare

Need I remind you when Permian was in full swing, cloud, volk, and VTN in general were all beat down below us? Of course, being one of the key components in that lethal concoction, when I vacated, things declined to a simple but steady victory between ally and sevz. They actually produced enough net in the last week to prop me up into first place too, which I didn't earn or deserve. Where did VTN fit into this? They hardly did. And Cloud? well, we allowed him forth for his efforts, as without him this round would have been ridiculously boring, to say the least.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

This thread mostly read likes this:

Everyone else tried so hard but I didn't try at all, which makes me waaay better than all of you. Also I could have tried even less, but I didn't want to make anyone feel bad.  If I tried even less, I could have been like first the whole round, no joke.
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

The truth hurts. While I was drinking rum (jealous, Nick?) in Cuba, Ally and Sevz carried on the massacre. But no no, cloud is the best because no one is willing to concede their jealousy / hatred for the games finest. And where do you fit into any of this Holby? Sign up, I'll give you some perspective. Otherwise, mind your own darn business.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)