Wiki Profiles

Started by Shadow, February 15, 2008, 09:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should RWL participate in development of the promisance wiki?

Yes, I would like a profile
12 (57.1%)
No, I would not like a listing
3 (14.3%)
I would like a listing, and I am willing to help with development
4 (19%)
Yes I want a profile, and am willing to write profiles for others (please specify this in your post)
2 (9.5%)
No, I do not want a profile, but I am willing to write profiles for others anyway (ditto)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

kell

yeah i wouldnt write one myself, and i really only play here so i doubt anybody would bother reading it
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Mawerick

All of the players here should have a profile. The question is if there are players who want to write.

wolf bite

For those of you that do not know who Maw is, you should know he is a fair and good man.  He has assured me that all sites and players will receive equal treatment on the wiki.  He does not have the time to write profiles, but if a group of you want to make a "writer's club" I am sure you can get him to sit in a chat and help get things together.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Mawerick

Quote from: wolf bite on February 19, 2008, 08:13:58 PM
For those of you that do not know who Maw is, you should know he is a fair and good man.  He has assured me that all sites and players will receive equal treatment on the wiki.  He does not have the time to write profiles, but if a group of you want to make a "writer's club" I am sure you can get him to sit in a chat and help get things together.

Wolf Bite

Amen. :)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAll of the players here should have a profile. The question is if there are players who want to write.

Death said he'd write mine for me...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death

I don't know the meaning of the word moderation, I do everything at once. So expect 15-20 profiles to appear overnight some time soon.

Gen. Volkov

LOL, right then. Have fun with that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Obliterator on February 17, 2008, 02:27:40 AM
Mine is: The Oblit a player seen around sometimes gets good ranking but rarely talks :)

You talk to me every once in awhile :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

yeah thats cause were working together this round
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

pippin the mighty

Faerd

I wouldn't mind a profile, but as I have no clue what Prominescence or whatever its name is is, I dunno. Also, seeing as I rarely rarely play... yeah.

If someone were to make a profile for me possibly you could just say that Faerd has been spending most of his time planning for an RP upon the RWL forums and stops by the site from time to time...

Or something =D
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Firetooth

Geist
From Promisance Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Contents [hide]
1 General Info
2 Nationality
3 Period of Activity
4 Server
5 Empire Names
6 Achievements
7 Clans
8 Memorable Moments
9 Allies
10 Rivals

[edit] General Info
Geist started playing on the old the QM Promisance standard code,back in December 2001.Since then he has remained active at his original home site,QMT promisance and also has been playing at Valhallgames.net since their site was first made back in mid 2002.While he plays at other promisance sites from time to time he has been a mainstay at those 2 sites for most of his promisance career.

A self taught player and strategist.He is capable of playing any strategy and enjoys changing races and play style often.He is also a Strong leader and a dedicated member in clans no matter if it's in peace time or during the heat of battle.

[edit] Nationality
Americian

[edit] Period of Activity
December 2001 - Present

[edit] Server
QMT Productions
Valhallgames
Global Promisance

[edit] Empire Names
To many to list

[edit] Achievements
Has numerous top ten finishes and clan wins at QMT
Was named a Hall of Famer at QMT by a vote of his peers
Has over 2 dozen top 10 finishes at Valhall with 10 different races

[edit] Clans
To many to list

[edit] Memorable Moments
[edit] Allies
If your my Friend/Allie,add yourself
Chad

[edit] Rivals
If I hate you or you despise me [wash my mouth out!!!] off......and add yourself.

Retrieved from "http://promisance.info/index.php/Geist"

Some of this profile looks like it's been typed up by the actual person mentioned eg:Allies
If your my Friend/Allie,add yourself
Rivals
If I hate you or you despise me [wash my mouth out!!!] off......and add yourself
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Could someone make me a profile? I'm new and I only play here so it would probably be something really simple like: A new player that sticks to rwl, his clan is the alliance. Or something like that, I don't really mind.

Firetooth

Found another profile obviously wrote by the person mentioned.

Morzan
From Promisance Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Morzan was lazy. He played with friends and enjoyed pissing people off with mage strats and basher teams. He was alright at the game, and knew a few good strategies that got him a few high spots. Most of the time though, he gave up halfway through the set due to Promisance ADD and went after the higher ups until clobbered to oblivion. He played with a large assortment of players like Gondor, Death, Ferret, Caesar, Darfius, Darian, Archibishop Henchman, and a whole bunch of others. At Epicurus/QMT and Valhall mostly. At QMT he was known as Bounty Hunters Guild and stayed with BOOMstick for many sets. Morzan didnt do much in the prom world, and Morzan doesnt know why he's writing this.

darn it feels good to be a gangsta...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

Maybe someone was unclear, but there is no rule against writing your own profile. Those do need some work, but right now were more concerned with getting content added than fixing content unless it's like.. waaay outside of the guidelines.