RWL Match games

Started by Peace Alliance, August 28, 2013, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

OK, so even if they run every half hour every day 7 days a week 12 hours a day and they coordinate perfectly in order to do this it will still take three weeks. It's simply not feasible like that, and I don't understand why you are arguing that point.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

I'm halfheartedly arguing it because in my head it would be cool You wouldn't do a "run" like we do now. The entire strategy would be different. But ya, we'd have to actually /make/ match games before such a debate would be relevant.

Firetooth

Why don't you just change how much you can do? Like, make 1 turn worth 30 or something? I get what Peace is going for with the whole 1 turn each thing, but you'd need to either be able to accomplish a lot more in 1 turn, have a much lower turn capacity for it to work.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Yea, I'm on board there. I just don't think we could directly port turbo into an alternating turn based game without first drastically increasing what can be done in a turn.

I don't know how much code time I'll have for my master's, but if I get time I'll play with the idea with Peace on skype or something.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..