Best set

Started by Death, December 01, 2009, 08:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

What is your favorite, or at least most memorable set not just at RWL, but in Prom period?

For me it was June of 07. Back then I was teaming up with Gondor (the QMT one) and All About Revenge a lot, and that particular set we teamed up in every game we played, and one of the three of us won every single one of them. Gondor won Valhall Vintage and we almost accidentally broke the net record in it, AAR won Valhall Battlefield and QMT Classic, and I won Valhall Strategy and Valhall Classic Battle. This was also back when winning at Valhall actually took a little effort.

Firetooth

The one with feng  and snir when I (eventually) won. For various reasons, mainly the huge war, cheating allegations, betrayals, shade's "epic plot", the 26bil net we lost, the drama, and how we still won in the end-it was a very close competition. Also, that was when I really started to improve my wolf strat from useless to decent.
Also if reg counts, ereptor's emperoship and the woof vs. Blackfly war. That was fun.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

pre-legends round where i played with Wolf Bite and Xeneocide and wolf bite was convinced i was gonna back stab him and... i'm pretty sure i eventually did. Details are foggy! so very very long ago...

Juska

The BL()()D era, late 2003-early 2004. Top clan for enough of those sets. February in particular, I led Outcasts and together with BL()()D we had 17 members.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

bjornredtail

RWL Regular Round 1. Yup, so many cool memories.

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Daryn

Two rounds ago, I think is a good one. Then...the one firetooth mentioned where I actually managed to accumulate some net for them...I think...
Pies.

lonewolf1817

when wolfbite helped me get to emp. and i was blood thirsty with power :)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

League, and Ereptor's reign (recent)

League, because that when really when I learned to play, and Ereptor because I just like working with that guy, he is awesome.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..