Retto, Please read this.

Started by IB-frank, September 15, 2004, 09:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IB-frank

I was told to post a topic here for Retto to answer about my account being disabled.
I started an account with RWL, but I forgot the email and knew I wouldn't get the registration code. So I started a new account, with the intention of letting my old one die, but was disabled.  I have played the game before and have never broken any rules.  PLease take pity on me.... *puts on sad face*
DO NOT RUN, TASTY CHILDREN! I WILL NOT HURT YOU! I AM YOUR FRIEND!

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: IB-frankI was told to post a topic here for Retto to answer about my account being disabled.
I started an account with RWL, but I forgot the email and knew I wouldn't get the registration code. So I started a new account, with the intention of letting my old one die, but was disabled.  I have played the game before and have never broken any rules.  PLease take pity on me.... *puts on sad face*
*agrees*

please Retto! disable me on regular! it's been almost three months and I don't have multiple acounts!
pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee!!! I haven't knowingly broken any of the rules, and i do really want to play. It's been so long I can't actually remember the name of my account... *checks* "Queen Of All". please disable me when you read this!!!

(someone must be using my email address... disable them - not me!)