Problems

Started by Death Eater, October 03, 2004, 01:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

Retto,

I was killed in RWL as I found out when I logged on. I go to create a new empire, and so I fill out the form. I then discover that my new empire has been disabled.

I talk to Juska and apparantly you need to delete your former, already dead empire, before you can create a new one of multi accounts are suspected. Being from QMT, we don't need to do this, so I didn't know that was the procedure.

I would ask for my new empire to be un-disabled so I can keep playing. I have marked my old one for deletion.

Thanks
user posted image

Death Eater

okay, this is starting to tick me off...

I have tried THREE methods of getting my empire back...I am guilty of a mistake, and thats it. I left a message for Retto on AIM, I tried that "Bug/Development" contact big fish through the game, and now I'm trying the forums...it's almost been a week.

I think that if I finally do get enabled, I should get full turns and full stored right off the bat, considering that is what I would have had if this problem was fixed pronto.

:angry:  
user posted image

Arguia Zsah

I feel sorry for you. I have been disabled on regular since June or July, supposedly because I have multiple accounts (I don't!!!) and it annoys me quite a bit.

The Lady Shael

Message me here on the forums with your previous and current warlord numbers, and I'll see what I can do.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.