Validation emails

Started by Gen. Volkov, July 03, 2007, 09:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I gave the correct email address, but I have not received any email yet with the validation code, for either server, I am "The Hounds of Ulster" in both servers.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

I am aware of this. It's definitely not working, for reasons I cannot explain.

Since you were already at the validation point, I just jumped on your account and validated you (same for Reg). Everyone else on Turbo, I messaged you your validation code. I'm doing the same on Reg. Let's all say it together now...."Thank you Shael!" XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)