Yet another aid bug.

Started by Alazar is Back, July 07, 2008, 09:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I tried to aid Psychedelia (#15) 500mil NW and the first time i did it it he did not recieve it. Im positive that it was him i sent it too, no other person jumped up 500mil in net either, i checked....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

We need more details. I have been sending aid and it has been just fine. I don't think any of it has gone missing.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 08, 2008, 02:37:26 PM
We need more details. I have been sending aid and it has been just fine. I don't think any of it has gone missing.

What kind of details? I sent 500mil of aid in the form of stoats and skiffs to him and he never recieved it. It worked just fine after that, but it failed that one time.

taekwondokid42

I wouldn't worry about 1 aid. You probably just overlooked something. If it happens again, you can try to find the common things between the aids.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 08, 2008, 03:03:24 PM
I wouldn't worry about 1 aid. You probably just overlooked something. If it happens again, you can try to find the common things between the aids.

I did not overlook a thing.

Shael? Wolf?

The Lady Shael

*shrugs* I can't really fix it if I don't know what to fix. Taek is right, we just have to see if it happens again and connect the similarities.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.