Pretty large bug.

Started by White Fang, June 05, 2006, 09:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

I tried to capture a city, and this is what I got. Not only did it say it was a success, yet then say it was a failure, it also gave me 50,000 error messages.

Missions: Success
Your Army assaults riddick3's...
In the battle, You failed to capture My City #7
You lost...

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/spells.php on line 824

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/spells.php on line 825
riddick3 lost...

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/spells.php on line 829

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/spells.php on line 830

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/redwallw/public_html/spells.php on line 845

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/funcs.php on line 473

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/funcs.php on line 474

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/funcs.php on line 491

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/funcs.php on line 492

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/funcs.php on line 503

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/funcs.php on line 504

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/html2.php on line 70

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/redwallw/public_html/html2.php on line 71
Workers and Army Status

windhound

actually, its always been like that

nothin exactly wrong, as it will still determine if you capture the city or not, it just spits back loads of unwanted and possibly wrong info

just check your info to see if it was actually captured
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

thats because you had the leader ratio you needed, but not enough troops to power the takeover. you see when taking cities, it determines whether you get it or not by your OP and DP. ( offencive and defencive points.) lets say he had 38 million weasels, and they havea DP of 6 per weasel, you would need the equivelent of 114 mil rats. 114 mil weasels. 76 mil stoats or 38 mil skiffs, to take the city. lol juska,..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

5 v 1 stfu WS you coward.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

buddy, if I was against you you would have known it. you were being a cocky noob, saying you owned the game, so I came in and owned you. then you start killing weak empires and claiming you are "good" or something along those lines. I took your city, you died because of the enemies you have made. deal with it. if anyone is a coward, its you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)